[2]

Morning 6am

RM: y/n wake up.
Y/n: hmm. (Sleeping)
RM: y/n it's time wake up fast.

After somtime she wakes up and did her morning routine before getting ready for the school.

After breakfast

RM: presentation is ready right?
Y/n:(nods)
RM: give me the file and start the presentation.
Y/n:(gasp) appa I forgot to do the hard copy. (Tensed)
Tae:(closing his eyes in disbelief)
RM: WHAT?
Y/n:(looking down) s-orr-y a-p-p-a.
RM:(pocking his cheek with his tongue) Tae take her to school and in the way do the hard copy from the shop.
Tae: ok appa. Have you packed everything properly? You are not forgetting anything right?
Y/n:(nods) yes oppa.
Tae: take your bag. (She did he held her hand and both left)
RM:(sigh) She is so careless I need to do something of this she can't aways be dependent like this..........
These kids.....

At lunch time.

RM came to pick her.

Y/n: where are we going appa?
RM: to join the tutions again.
Y/n:(sad pout)

After talking to the teachers both came back home.

RM: go and face the wall with your arms up and you bag in you hands.
Y/n: b-u-t what did I do now?
RM:(glaring at her) do I need to remind you? Your morning stunt?

She knew what it was about she got in position not want to increase her punishment.

After ½hr

RM called her out of the corner.

RM:(lied her across his lap)
Y/n: appa really sorry will not do again. (Tears flowing)
RM:(lifts her skirt up) y/n you need to be more responsible in 2 years you will be an adult when will you grow up huh?

Her lifts her skirt up and panties down.

Y/n: really sorry appa I will never forget anything from next time onwards.
RM: I will make sure of that.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

RM: I told you 1000s of time to take care of your things (SMACK) everyday I have to remind you to take you mobile and (SMACK) not avoid calls (SMACK) unlesss you are busy. I told you over (SMACK) and over again (SMACK) to do your work on time (SMACK) the day your exams were announces (SMACK) from that day (SMACK) I am telling you (SMACK) to complete your file (SMACK) and just as always (SMACK) you wakes up (SMACK) just one day (SMACK) before exam.
Y/n:(crying) appa hurts please appa sorry I made file before only appa.
RM: so don't you have common sence that there should be a backup what if it got deleted today what would do then? Huh? (SMACK)(SMACK)
Y/n:(sobbing hard) sorry appa. No more appa
RM: last 2 count them.

SMACK

Y/n:(hard sob) 1

SMACK

Y/n: aaahhhhhh! 2 appa.

Listening to her cries Tae came there.

Tae:(sigh) what did she do now?
RM:(making her sit on his lap) you know what happened in morning.
Tae: you punished her for that?
RM:(raising her brows)
Tae: appa this is not fair we do forget things sometimes even you and I it was totally unfair to punish our little champion like this. (Taking her in his arms)

He gently pulled her panties up and skirt down.

Y/n: oppa hurts bad. (Sobbing hard)
Tae:(rubbing her butt gently rocking her back and forth mummbling sweet nothings)

RM:(left)

Soon y/n was calm Tae wiped her tears away.

Tae:(kissing her forehead) my little baby doll be careful next time.
Y/n: oppa (sniff) why appa is so strict with me? (Kept her head on his cheast)
Tae:(creasing her hairs) He want you to be best baby.
Y/n:(pouts)
Tae: how was your practical?
Y/n:  good oppa.

Tae was talking to her like babies while carrying her to his own room.

Tae:(lied her on her stomach)
Y/n: you know oppa I have to go for classes from tomorrow only. (Pouts)
Tae:(pulling her skirt up and panties down) aww is it princess? (Applying the cooling cream on that)
Y/n:(sniffing)

Soon he was done RM came with her night wares kept them on the table near the door and left.

Tae:(making her wear her shorts) here. Now go and change your uniform.

She did as told soon she was back and Tae puts her to sleep before coming to RM'S room.

Tae: appa.
RM: huh?
Tae: appa I will be going back tomorrow.
RM: oh..........ok (Sadly)

Tae hugged him gently and gave him a forehead kiss.

Tae: where is my strict appa gone now? I miss him a lot.
RM:(chuckling) you were a brat back then.
Tae: I wasn't you were just too strict.

They chit chatted for some time and then they slept. NEXT day after dropping y/n to school Tae went back.

Hope you all like it guys. Purple you all.