Twenty-Three: New York. Part Two.

Later, Will walked into one of the rooms carrying seven boxes of pizza...

"All right, guys. Who's up for some real New York City pizza?" Will asked, walking in, seeing everyone staring at him.

"We know." Ashleigh said.

"Wait, Ashleigh, know what?" Will asked, putting the pizzas on the bedside table.

"About you leaving us. All this time... you lied to us. About Broadway." Ashleigh says, walking over to him, placing the song against his chest, and walking out of the room.

Will signed, closing his eyes and looking down at the song.

"Just... just go speak to Ashleigh before she does something stupid." Artie said.

Will ran out of the room, looking around for Ashleigh.

After searching for twenty minutes, he finally finds her in a dark room by herself.

"Look, I haven't made up my mind about anything." He said.

"Don't worry, I get it, and I'm super happy for you. Everyone is. You've inspired us in so many ways, so... this is just another opportunity for you. We were just another opportunity for you. Hey, I'm not mad."

"I don't understand. Who told you guys?" He asked.

"Goolsby. He told me, and I told the rest. That's what hurts more. You should've been the one to tell us, Mr. Schue."

He looked down at the ground, frowning slightly, and she looked back at him

"What? What's wrong, Mr. Schue?"

"I'm not going. I'm staying with you guys. I believe in all of you." He tells her.

"What? No, you have to go. Don't worry about me; I'm just being my usual self, which consists of being selfish."

"I believe in you, Ashleigh. I had my moment on that stage, and it was glorious. But you and I... have some unfinished business to take care of." He said, walking over and sitting down beside her.

She smiled slightly.

"Ashleigh, this song... it's great. Actually, screw that; it's better that great..." He said.

"Well, I had a little help from a Warbler. Do you think it's nationals winning proof, though?"

"Definitely. The emotion and beat are there. I like how you did the beat along the way above each word." He tells her.

"That was Blaine's idea. Said it'd make it easier when it comes to the day."

"Let's go. Come on." He says, standing up and holding his hand out to her.

She smiled softly, placing her hand in his, and ran back to the room.

"Whoa, where's the fire?" Asked Puck.