Two: Auditions.

Everyone was back in school after the summer holidays...

"Up here. Come on. Focus. Okay. Hi, I'm Jacob Ben Isreal with Glee's Big Gay Summer and all the Glee Club Clan dish you're dying to know."

Jacob walked over to Rachel and Finn.

"Rachel, how do you respond to rumours that you're incredibly difficult to work with?"

"As her boyfriend, I can answer that." Finn said.

"We've been dating all summer." Rachel says.

"Rachel's what you'd call a "controlist." Said Finn.

"I'm controlling. Controlist isn't a word. I'm controlling. Performing is my life. And, yes, do I have opinions about it? Does my need to express those opinions annoy my fellow Glee Clubbers?" Asked Rachel.

"Yes. Yeah. That was out loud, wasn't it?" Asked Finn.

Later, Jacob walked into the choir room, finding Mr. Schue...

"Will Schuester, how do you respond to a recent post on my blog saying your Glee Club selections sound like they come from a drag queen's iPod?" Jacob asked.

"Well, I try to do something for everybody. Uh, 25 percent show tunes, 25 percent hip-hop, 25 percent classic rock..."

"One hundred percent gay." Jacob said.

Jacob then went and found Puck in the men's changing room...

"Confirm or deny the rumour that because you knocked up Quinn Fabray, you spent all your summer pool-cleaning money on a vasectomy."

"It's true. It was the responsible thing to do." Puck tells him.

"Is it also true you're suffering from crippling depression because you're not over Miss Fabray?"

Puck stared at Jacob, then turned to the camera, knocking it out of the guy's hands.

Jacob was then standing in front of Quinn, Santana, and Brittany...

"How has life changed since the birth of your bastard child?"

"Well, I'm happy to be back, and I'm ready for a fresh start." Quinn says, turning the camera back to herself. "And I'm a lot less hormonal, so there's not really any crying."

"How was your summer?"

"My eyes are up here, Jewfro. And it was uneventful." Santana tells him.

"People thought I went on vacation, but actually I spent the summer lost in the sewers. Ashleigh came to the rescue."