Twenty-One: Prom Queen.

A few weeks later, Jacob was walking down the hallway, standing in front of a camera...

"Hi, everyone. It's junior prom minus six days here at McKinley, and today I'm joined by junior prom king candidate Noah Puckerman."

"I prefer "Puck." Puck tells him.

"Noah, can I get a comment on the recent poll number... that put the Fabray-Hudson ticket 10 points above you and Zizes, a.k.a. The Road Warriors?"

"We're still ahead of Santana-Karofsky by half a point, so our campaign strategy is to close the gap... using a combination of intimidation and fear." Puck says.

"Awesome and classy. This question got e-mailed in by a fan: "Where does Lauren keep your balls?"

"What? Shut up, or I'll beat your ass." Said Puck.

"I'm not scared. I've been hit by a girl before."

Later, Figgins opened his office door, seeing Will and Sue...

"I have some bad news."

"Will Schuester's leaving McKinley to go to Broadway? Oh, William. I'm devastated... positively horny with grief. As a going-away present, here's a spray bottle... of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter." She said.

"No, no. Junior prom is in one week, and my favourite band cancelled."

"What band?" Will asked.

"Air Supply, William. So I'm inviting my next favourite group... New Directions."

"Nope. No way." She tells them.

"Um, I agree. Normally, we would jump at the chance to perform. We've got nationals in three weeks, which means we've got a lot of rehearsals..." Will tells him.

"Principal Figgins, can I come in?" Ashleigh asked, walking into his office. "I wanna perform a song at prom."

"Ashleigh, no. I told you we've got nationals." Said Will.

"That's perfect. If you like, Ashleigh, that'd be perfect. Thank you."

"We're gonna be super busy, and we've got to sell a lot of taffy just so we can afford the trip." Said Will.

"William, this glass is half full of dreams for all of us. I have decided to give all the money to the Glee Club... that I was going to pay Air Supply. There's $400 right there for you and your kids."

Ashleigh smiled, walking out of the office

"I won't allow it. I'm the prom coordinator, and I was not consulted. Each year I honour the prom with a bowl of my family's secret punch recipe, which is made all the more meaningful to me... because it's the punch bowl my grandmother drowned in... and each year that punch bowl is spiked. And most likely get spiked if they're getting screeched at by your Glee Club." She says.