Sixteen: Sexy. Part Two.

Back in the choir room with Holly and Will...

"Nice and easy. I don't want to go too far away from the original version." He tells the band.

"Since when do you need help singing in front of the Glee Club?"

"It's not about the singing. I'm trying to make Prince's "Kiss" into a tango. Just want to make sure it's appropriate." He said.

"Kiss" as a tango? That's awesome and ridiculous."

"Anyway, I want to do this right for the "sexy" lesson. So picture us in the auditorium... big backdrop, lighting, costume, the whole thing." He says, holding out his hand to her.

She smiled, taking his hand.

Suddenly, they came out of the song, and they kissed each other.

"I'm so into you." He said.

"Don't be."

"Go out with me." He tells her.

"Oh, you don't want any of this. I'm damaged goods. Yes, it makes me terrific in bed, but it also means I intend to break nice guys like you."

"Oh, I think I can handle it." He says.

"You married your high school sweetheart, and then you went out with a virgin. It's a great song. You don't need me, though. The kids are gonna love it."

At the garage where Burt worked, Blaine and Ashleigh walked in...

"I'll offer you a hand, but I'm your typical kind of girl; I have no idea what to do."

"Well, I can offer a hand." Blaine said.

"Yeah. Why don't you hand me that carburetor?"

Blaine handed him the carburetor.

"How'd you know which one it was?" She asked, staring at Blaine.

"Um, my dad and I rebuilt a '59 Chevy in our driveway two summers ago. One of his many attempts at bonding." Blaine said.

"Huh, are either of you here for parts?"

"No actually. We, uh, wanted to talk to you about Kurt." She tells him.

"Is he okay?"

"Yeah, no, he's totally okay. Um, we were just wondering if you ever talked to him about sex." She muttered.

Burt stared at her, then looked over at Blaine.

"Are you gay, or straight, or what?"

"Um, I'm definitely straight. Girlfriend right there."