Nine: Furt. Part Two.

Still in the choir room...

"Mr. Schue... you heard her. She wants to move on; maybe we should until we know for sure who's responsible." Quinn said.

"You guys had no idea how much I wanted to jump into that fight, though." Said Puck.

"Where were you, Finn?" Santana asked.

"I was out on the field, okay? I saw the ambulances... knew it was something serious because I saw Kurt running and crying. I'd definitely given Karofsky a beating if I'd been there." Finn tells them.

"The fact is, Finn, you should've been with them. Not against them." Mercedes said.

"Lay off, Finn, everyone. It's not his fault. It's none of your fault, okay? But thank you, Puck and Sam, for finding me." Ashleigh tells them.

"You're welcome. I told you, girl, I've got your back." Puck said.

"Ashleigh, you still up for performing at the wedding?" Will asked.

"I'm just gonna stand there on stage, though. Not dancing." Said Ashleigh.

"Good idea; take it easy." Mercedes said.

"What song? Maybe we can get the others to dance." Will says.

"Can't Help Falling In Love With You." Kurt said.

"It's slow... very slow. No dancing." Ashleigh said.

Finn just stayed there, staring at Ashleigh, who stood up with Kurt's help, walking her over to the middle of the room. He felt really guilty, so he chose not to help.

He then comes up with an idea, hoping maybe she could forgive him.

Later, Sue was in the auditorium, standing on the stage...

"Mr. Piano Man, I think I owe you an apology."

"Not to worry, Suzie-Q. I have rearranged for us to spend an hour in here..." Doris tells her.

"No, Mom, I can't. I've got a student who was struck across the head by someone and then left to die in a locker..."

"With that, uh... that cutie pie. What's his... handsome guy... what's his name?" Doris asked.

"Will Schuester?"

"Phew!" Doris said.

"Let's get this over with."

"I know you've always resented my leaving. But I don't think you've ever appreciated... the sacrifices I made to be a famous Nazi hunter. I don't think you realise how hard it was for me. This is the song I'm going to sing at your wedding."

Doris walked to the middle of the stage

"Well, hit it." Said Doris.