Twenty-One: Prom Queen. Part Two.

The next night, Quinn sat in front of the mirror, straightening out her hair...

"Quinny, your date's here."

She grabbed a tiara, placing it on her head, staring at herself in the mirror.

She stood up, walking downstairs, and saw Finn and her mom talking.

"Let me grab my camera."

He was standing at the bottom of the stairs, staring at her with his mouth open slightly.

"You look great."

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. I, uh... I got you a wrist corsage." He says, opening the box, revealing the corsage.

"It matches my eyes."

"I know." He tells her.

They leaned in to kiss when her mom came back with the camera.

At Breadsticks, Rachel, Mercedes, Sam, and Jesse were sitting at a table...

"Mercedes, you look fierce in your dress." Rachel said.

"Totally, Mercedes." Jesse said.

Mercedes frowned, sitting back down and not saying anything.

"You both look smokin'." Sam says.

"Damn right, we do." Said Mercedes.

"I'm really sorry to hear about what happened with your family, Sam." Said Jesse.

"Hope it's okay. I sort of filled Jesse in on what was going on." Rachel says.

"Of course, it's okay. Sam has nothing to be ashamed of. I know how tough it is out there. I couldn't even get a job as one of those singing waiters. I was thinking, what are the two things I'm good at? Show choir and destroying the competition. What if I open up a dance studio... where I could act as a consultant for show choirs looking to get that extra edge?" Jesse asked.

"Do you think there's enough show choirs to keep you in business?" Asked Mercedes.

"Of course there are. That's a brilliant idea. You could be like the show choir whisperer."