Nine: Furt.

Burt, Carole, and Kurt walked into school, walking over to Finn, who was at his locker...

"Oh." Finn says, seeing them approaching. "What's going on? Is this one of those interventions, 'cause..."

"If it is, it's for the both of us. They bombarded me and forced me to bring them to you." Kurt said.

"Go on, tell 'em." Burt says.

"No, no." Carole said.

"We said in the car..." Burt says.

"Come on, please. You... please." Said Carole.

"All right. So, you know how I drive Carole to work every Tuesday? Well, today I drove here, and we sneaked into that classroom where Kurt introduced us... very romantic of me, I might add, and I..." Burt said.

"He proposed! He proposed!" Carole shouted.

"You stole the punchline." Said Burt.

"What?" Kurt asked, mouthing the word to Finn.

"Wow. This just happened?"

 This just happened?"

"Oh, Dad." Kurt says, inspecting the ring on Carole's finger.

"We wanted the two of you to be first to know." Carole said.

"Yeah, after the kids in that homeroom. Come on. Family hug? Come in." Burt said, pulling the three of them into him.

"I'm so excited and... and nervous." Said Carole.

"Don't be. Don't be. Oh, my God. This is just what I needed. I will take care of it from here. I have a trunk full of wedding magazines hidden under my bed. I'm thinking of a russet and cognac theme. Those are colours, Finn. Fall wedding colours. Autumnal." Kurt tells them.

"Nothing too extravagant, Kurt, okay? We're just gonna use whatever we have. We are spending it on a honeymoon. That's right. We're going to Waikiki. We're gonna go to the hotel where they put up the guest stars in Lost." Burt says.

"Finn, you... you haven't said anything." Carole says, staring at her son.

"Uh, I... I guess I'm just kind of stunned." Finn tells them.

"Don't worry, I'm already looking for a bigger house... one where everybody's gonna get their own rooms, all right?" Asked Burt.

"Come on, honey. Be happy for me." Carole tells him.

"I am, Mom." Finn tells her.

"All right, Kurt, as the wedding planner, your first task... I don't care about the food or the booze at this party, but I want one person singing at our wedding." Burt tells him.

"Okay... who?" Asked Kurt.

Carole and Burt stared at each other.

"Ashleigh." Carole and Burt said.