Thirteen: Silly Love Song.

With Ashleigh, she was sitting alone in the dining hall, hearing her phone vibrate...

She ignored it. She couldn't bring herself to talk to anyone. She didn't know what to do with the information.

The last thing she needed was to see Sam, Rachel, Finn, or Quinn.

"The annoying thing won't stop vibrating!"

She grabbed the phone, seeing Blaine's name flashing across the screen. She ignored it, even though she hated the idea of ignoring him.

She rested her elbow on the table, and her thumb and finger pulled at her bottom lip.

"Hey, there you are. Blaine and Kurt have been buzzing my phone out, and I've no idea why." Rachel says, walking over to her.

"It's... nothing. Hey, I've gotta go... um, I'm, uh, I'm going for a... a run. I love you, Rachel; you do know that, don't you?"

"Yeah... of course I know that. I love you too." Rachel says, furrowing her brows, watching her sister walk away.

She grabbed her phone, put it against her ear, and decided to call Kurt.

Rachel: "Something's definitely wrong with her. She said she's going running."

With Puck, he was sitting at a table, looking over at Lauren...

Puck's Voice-Over: "We all know I'm not the smartest, but there are two lessons I learned the hard way. One: never punch a cop. The other one: you can't choose love. Love chooses you. I mean, I could have any girl I wanted, but here I am in the middle of Geometry or English or something, and the only girl I've got my eye on is... a whole lot of women."

He sees her looking over and quickly looks away.

Puck's Voice-Over: "I owe it all to sectionals. We needed a 12th member, and I told her if she joined Glee Club, I'd give her seven minutes in heaven. What went down in that janitor's closet was... epic. Maybe because she's constantly insulting me, like my mom. Maybe I just dig a chick with curses. But it's almost Valentine's Day, and it's official."

Lauren stood up, walking over to him.

"Stare at me again, and I'll break your nuts. Also, these candies you gave me: they sucked."

"But you ate all of them."

"I had to make sure they all sucked

"I had to make sure they all sucked."

She walked away.

"I'm in love with Lauren Zizes." He whispered.

With Finn, he walked down the hallway like he owned the place...

Finn's Voice-Over: "It's amazing what actually accomplishing something does to a person. I know what you're thinking... that they're all only into me... because they think I won the first conference championship. Truth be told, Ashleigh did that for us, but I've changed. I'm walking taller, carrying a bigger stick... and using it to fight off the ladies."