Nineteen: Born This Way. Part Two.

Ashleigh frowned, seeing her father, Hiram, walking into the room...

"Move it. You're going home. Get your bag and let's go." Hiram tells her.

"No, Dad, I'm not going anywhere." Ashleigh said.

"Mr. Berry..." Will says, standing up and walking over to them.

"If I had known he was still in this school, she wouldn't have stayed! Last I heard, he was expelled." Said Hiram.

"How'd you even know he was still here?" Ashleigh asked, slowly turning to Rachel.

"I'm sorry; he deserved to know." Said Rachel.

"Big mouth! Of course, it was you, you nose job freak!" Ashleigh shouted.

"Ashleigh! Enough. Home. Now!" Hiram shouted.

"What part of the answer did you miss, huh? No!" Ashleigh shouted.

"You're not staying in this school with him!" Hiram shouted, walking over and grabbing her coat and bag.

"Mr. Berry, how about you and I have a little chat somewhere else?" Asked Will.

Hiram and Will walked away.

Ashleigh just stood there.

"Are you okay, Ashleigh?" Asked Sam.

"Yeah... and just for your information, making a new club called the Bully Whips is pointless because it'd last until prom." Ashleigh says, walking out of the room.

"Ashleigh..." Sam says, signing loudly and closing his eyes.

"I have deputised David and Santana... and the rest of the club to roam the halls... identifying bullying and stopping it in its tracks." Said Figgins.

"I'm planning on reaching out to Kurt personally through Principal Figgins... to try to make amends. This is a chance to really change this place. I hope you can support us." Said Dave.

Later, Kurt, Will, Burt, Paul, and Dave were inside Figgins's office...

"You talk a great game, but all I'm hearing is talk. And talk isn't gonna keep Kurt safe. Or Ashleigh." Burt says.

"I've apologised to Ashleigh." Dave said.

"The anti-bullying club that David started will. The fact is, since the club began enforcing the no-bullying rule, we haven't had one incident."

"Figgins, after this, um, Mr. Berry wants to have a meeting; he's adamant he wants Ashleigh taken out of this school." Will tells him.

"What? No, you can't let him. You're going to nationals because of her. She's the only one that can win us that trophy." Kurt said.

"Kurt, I can't stop him. I can't force him to keep his daughter here. I've tried convincing him." Will tells him.

Kurt placed his hand on his forehead.

"The bullying stopped... because your top offender stopped." Burt said.

"Mr. Hummel... can I call you Burt?" Asked Paul.

"Of course." Said Burt.

"You remember how understanding I was about this when it all began? I didn't come to David's defence. I believed in your son and Ashleigh. That was because the David I was seeing was not the young man I knew. The boy I raised was a Cub Scout. He was kind. He was a good citizen. I still can't believe what was going through his mind when he did what he did. I can tell you that the David I'm seeing now is my son back again. This... this is real." Paul tells them.