Twenty-Three: New York.

With Ashleigh, she was standing in the middle of New York alone...

Later, they were all sitting on some stone steps, eating...

"A year and a half ago, the New Directions were nothing but a group of six misfits stumbling their way through a rendition of "Sit Down, You're Rockin' the Boat." Said Kurt.

"Now look at us... here we are." Ashleigh says, looking around the big city.

"When did you actually join, Ashleigh?" Lauren asked.

"Let's just say... I'm a couple of years younger than Rachel. So I'm totally gonna be on my own next year." Ashleigh mumbled.

"Well, not entirely. You'll have Artie, Sam, Brittany, and Tina." Rachel tells her.

"Nationals! Bam, who knew it?" Asked Ashleigh.

Mike nodded, nudging her with his shoulder.

"I wanna go to Central Park and get my folic on." Said Tina.

"I wanna throw stuff off Brooklyn Bridge." Puck said.

"As exciting as that is... we've still got two songs to learn." Ashleigh tells them.

Finn nodded.

"Okay, Mrs. Bossy Pants. But I think we'll have some time before we leave." Kurt tells her.

"Well, I have partially done some of the one song on the plane. And one is completed with the help of Blaine. Sounds pretty awesome." Said Ashleigh.

Later, they arrived at the hotel they'll be staying at, and Finn walked over to Ashleigh...

"Hi."

"Oh, hi. I'm pretty surprised Quinn is so chilled and calm about the breakup. Guess I was wrong about her being a vindictive harpy." She says.

"I guess she's just accepted the inevitable."

"Or maybe she's just distracted by the awesomeness of New York; I know I am. Hey, do you know why it smells like it's wet here all the time?" She asked.

"Uh, no. What's going on with you and Blaine lately?"

"Oh, we're, uh, we're super good, you know... you want to know what I know about Rachel and Jesse, don't you?" She asked, signing softly, staring up at him.

"Mm. Maybe."

"I don't know. All I know is that he keeps texting her. I think she told him she doesn't wanna talk... you know, no boys, no distractions until we win that trophy." She says, walking away from him.

"Finn, where the hell is Puckerman?" Will asked.

"Uh..." Finn says, looking over at Lauren and Puck at the bar.

A few minutes later, they were all sitting in one bedroom, and Ashleigh looked at the menu...

"Guys, did you know I can get a streak sandwich at 3 in the morning from their all-night dining menu?" Asked Ashleigh.