Sixteen: Sexy.

A week later, Quinn and Rachel were sitting in a room across from each other with Emma...

"The Celibacy Club will now come to order. Let's start the meeting by reading last week's meeting. Rachel spent the hour quizzing Quinn about the nature of her relationship with Finn."

"Questions somebody refuses to answer." Rachel said.

"I refuse to answer them because they are none of your business. I will reveal that I rejoined the Celibacy Club to focus on me." Quinn said.

"Me too. Finn is kryptonite, which is why I'm focusing all my energies on helping Glee Club win regionals." Rachel says.

"I am very inspired that both of you are showing how celibacy... is a viable option for teens who simply aren't ready for intimacy. For those who are older and are terrified of the hose monster. I have a little bit of club swag here that I think's really gonna catch on."

Emma spun the small holder around, revealing a chain with a key.

"Chastity charms. We hand out the little hearts, but not the key. That way, no one can open the lock forever. And, ladies, that's what keeps us safe."

Quinn nodded, smiling softly at Emma.

"I have some questions. Some things that I... I'm curious about." Rachel tells her.

"No, no, no. Why be curious? No. Wait to have relations until you're comfortable, right? Maybe till your honeymoon; I don't know. Maybe even later. Celibacy, ladies. Dig it!"

"Why isn't Ashleigh here? She's the one dating the enemy and our competition." Quinn whispered.

Later, Emma was sitting in the staff room with Will...

"I'm just so disappointed."

"Why? I thought you wanted the chastity charms to catch on." He said.

"I did until I realised they were wearing the chastity charms as clip-on nipple rings."

"I know preaching abstinence is hard, but I've seen how a teen pregnancy

"I know preaching abstinence is hard, but I've seen how a teen pregnancy... can turn a kid's world upside down. Keep fighting a good fight. I am happy to do whatever I can to help make celibacy an option for those kids." He tells her.

"I don't know, hot stuff. Sounds pretty lame." Holly said, walking into the room, staring at them.

"Holly! What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Subbing! The Health and Wellness teacher's out with a made case of the herp. Yikers." Said Holly.

"It's so good to see you." He says, standing up and hugging her.

"You too." Holly tells him.

Emma cleared her throat, looking away from them.

"Oh. Oh, this is, uh..." He said.