Eighteen: A Night of a Neglect. Part Two.

Later, Blaine and Ashleigh walked into the school arm in arm while Kurt walked beside them...

Ashleigh was wearing a beautiful, glittery turquoise dress. Her hair and makeup were done beautifully.

 Her hair and makeup were done beautifully

"And that's the Spanish classroom. And, of course, you know the choir room, babe." Ashleigh says, looking at Blaine.

"Uh-uh." Blaine said.

"Ashleigh! You're here!" Artie shouted, being wheeled over by Brittany.

"Guys, you better get in the auditorium. The show's about to start. Also, Ashleigh, you look stunning." Brittany says, smiling at her widely.

"Thank you." Ashleigh says, looking down at her heeled feet.

"She really, really does." Said Blaine.

"I'll go with them. Save you a seat, Blaine." Kurt says.

"Get a good one, so I'll see her performing." Blane says.

"Of course." Said Kurt.

Kurt walked away with Brittany and Artie.

"Awe, you miss them... I mean, two weeks is a long time without seeing your friends'."

"But I miss Kurt more. I miss you more." She says, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"And I'll miss you too, but you've got nationals... and I've heard a little something about Vocal Adrenaline going to nationals with you, and after what I've heard about this Jesse guy did to your sister... I'm sure you wanna beat the guy."

"Yeah, but Jesse isn't in that group anymore..."

"What the hell are you two doing here?" Dave asked, walking over to him.

"Excuse me, back up. She's got a restraining order on you."

"I'm here to perform at the benefit... and my boyfriend is here to support me. Don't tell me you're going." She tells him.

"I wouldn't be caught dead." Said Dave.

"Oh, the dead jokes again. Shame? I'm still here. And don't forget, I won your football match." She says, playfully gasping.

"I can always try again if you want." Dave said, stepping closer to her.

Blaine stepped in front of him, standing in front of her.

"Oh, will you just give it up? You can live with whatever lie you want, but let's not pretend that we don't know what you did to her."

"You don't know squat! You don't even go to this fricking school!" Dave shouted, shoving Blaine back.

Blaine shoved him back, and Santana ran over, splitting them apart.

"Hey! Stop it! This isn't about you two! Are you okay, Ashleigh?" Asked Santana.