Three: Britney/Brittany. Part Two.

Emma and Will, they were sitting in his new car...

"I kind of liked your old car."

"Oh. That car was a metaphor for everything that was wrong with my life. My fear of change. That dragging muffler was like the chains of Marley's ghost. Oh, God. And now that they're gone, I feel like a free man!" He shouted.

"By buying the same car as Carl?"

"His didn't have heated seats." He said, raising his eyebrows at her. "Come on, Emma. I'm just doing everything you said I should do. I'm... I'm loosing up, and... I feel amazing. Let's take her for a spin."

He started the engine, and a song began playing.

"Oh, this is my jam." He says, singing along to the song.

Suddenly, Emma screamed, finding a woman standing in the middle of the road who happened to be his ex-wife.

"Get out of the car."

"Watch this." He says, climbing out of the car.

"I'm taking this back to the dealer. Oh. Hey, home wrecker!"

"Do I have to remind you that we are divorced!" He shouted.

"I am reminded every month when I get my spousal support check... the one that I know you can't send me if you're buying a car that you can't afford!"

Emma gets fed up, climbing out of the car and walking away.

"Emma." He said.

"You know what? Actually... I think you should keep this car. You should enjoy it, you know, at least until they repossess it. Just don't buy any more big-ticket items, okay?"

"Why is that?" He asked.

"Someday you are gonna come to your senses, Will... and you're gonna get over that little Miss Crazy Pants, and you're gonna come back to the one woman who really knows how to love you. I just don't want you to have blown all our savings when you do."

In the choir room, everyone was sitting in the chairs...

"Well, Rachel, congratulations. Normally you dress like the fantasy of a perverted Japanese businessman... with a very dark, specific fetish... but I actually dig this look. Yay." Santana says, clapping her hands.

"Thank you." Rachel tells her.

"I think what Santana's trying to say, Rachel... though I risk expulsion by saying so... is that it seems Britney Spears has really helped you blossom. Don't worry, that's all."