"Fine," she said, "if you don't want to tell me about it." Ruhanika got to her feet.

Sitara instantly pulled her down and said, "It's not that. Simply put, I've noticed it. You keep pushing me in his direction." She murmured inaudibly almost.

"Because I am certain that he is a fantastic fit for you. I've seen how he takes an interest in you and goes out of his way to make you happy. So, let me know what you think of him. Are you considering a relationship with him? Tara, I want an unambiguous response." Ruhanika pushed her, and Sitara sighed before spilling the beans.

"He is a very calm and charismatic individual. Even when I shout, he keeps quiet, listens to what I have to say, and then points out where I have strayed. He never made me feel uncomfortable or compelled me to do anything. He has been bringing me sweets from the bakery close to his office for the past two weeks. It was quite tasty." She remembered the savory taste and continued.

"Aside from that, we've started having brief conversations before going to bed, and he's told me a lot about himself. However, I resisted speaking anytime he questioned me about myself out of concern that I would be betrayed once more. Di, I feel afraid."

Sitara told her everything, and she said the last part very slowly. Ruhanika gave her a bear embrace right away because Sitara never had a chance to move over her failed relationship. She was immediately thrust into a chaotic marriage as a consequence of that mistake. And now that she has some free time, she is deliberating and holding off.

"Dev ji, is a gem of a person. Trust me, Tara. He'll keep you happy. You only need to take small steps towards him, and he will be waiting for you to take his hand in yours. He won't ever vanish into the thin fog, leaving you wandering around by yourself. Just go with your gut and have faith in him for a change. Take this opportunity to build a wonderful future with him."

Ruhanika softly explained Sitara. "And don't think I'm pressuring you. Last call will always be yours." Sitara nodded in agreement. The males she has met so far are incredibly egotistical and self-centered. If not a lot, but at least a small amount of arrogance dwells in their hearts, but Dev was different. She had previously resisted all of his advances out of dread and horror, but now she wanted to give herself and him a chance. She could see the longing and expectation in his eyes, but he never grew weary of seeking for her approval. She had felt his stealthy gazes on her, but whenever she glanced at him, vo apni nazare chura lete so that she wouldn't feel that he had done something wrong, worthy of being held accountable.

Now, however, she didn't want him to have that emotion of longing and forsaken. She will speak to him frankly today about the things that are causing her emotions to spin out of control.

Ruhanika decided to switch the subject after noticing Sitara's agitated mood. "But you never shared those delights that Dev ji brought with me," Ruhanika cracked a grin as she recollected certain things.

"I-I, that. Di, I have to leave." And Sitara hurriedly fled so her sister wouldn't have another opportunity to tease her more. Standing up, Ruhanika sighed and shook her head at Sitara.

Seems like she made the correct decision. It'll soon follow the right course.

Dev, who was already standing outside the door, heard everything. He was well aware that his young wife would be with her Di when he entered the house. Therefore, he moved swiftly in the direction of Yug's room. However, the door was slightly ajar, so before he could knock, he overheard them mentioning him. He wanted to listen in on their chat, but he had no idea how thrilled he would feel after secretly listening to them. He was grinning broadly today, and his eyes were once more sparkling. This shine faded the first night when Sitara accused him of exploiting her to get her to sleep with him. He was livid and extremely aggravated.