Chapter 72

•---------•❘༻

•---------•❘༻.✾.༺❘•---------•

Two days after the incident, they are now at the airport waiting for Chaein and her dad's arrival. Jake, Chaerin, Lily, Leo, her samchun, and Imo.

From time to time, Chaerin would look at the arrival entrance to see if they both had arrived. It's been months now since they last visited here and she can't wait to finally be with them. Chaein and her dad will be staying here for a week and they will go on a vacation.

Soon after, her eyes lightened as she saw their figures. She waves her hand in the air with a wide smile on her face.

Chaein on the other hand was beyond excited. She made a little run while pulling her luggage when she finally arrived at the entrance hall. Her dad just smiled at her, he knew how excited Chaein was to be back here. She scans around immediately hoping to see the family that she missed the most.

"Dad! Chaein!"

Chaein began to look for the voice as his heart started to beat faster with excitement. As soon as she met eyes with her sisters, a wide smile began to plastered on her face as she began running her way to them. Chaerin began to move forward toward her as Chaein ran in her direction.

"Eonnie!!!"

Just like that, they both pulled in for a hug. Chaerin hugs her tighter as she shales her body from left to right.

"I miss you so much little kid," she said while closing her eyes and feeling her in her embrace.

Chaein let out a giggle after hearing this.

"I miss you too Eonnie"

They let go of the hug and Chaerin made her way to her dad.

"Dad!!" she happily hugged her dad.

"My oldest daughter, I missed you so much!"

Chaerin laughed and she closed her eyes while hugging him.

"I missed you dad"

"I miss you more," he said and kissed her head.

Chaein went directly to her other family members and began hugging them. They were all so delighted to see her.

"Samchun, Imo," she said and began to hug them both at once.

"Welcome back Chaein," her Imo said with a smile as soon as they pulled back from the hug.

"So good to see you again," her samchun said.

She happily nods her head with excitement. She then moved to Leo.

"Yow, bro, missed me?" She said while giving Leo a light punch.

"That hurts," Leo said dramatically while rubbing that particular spot.