Chapter 1

•---------•❘༻

•---------•❘༻.✾. ༺❘•---------•

"I hope you can consider my proposal to you Y/n"

"I don't know, doesn't it seem like so sudden? I don't even know much about your son and what will his reaction be?"

"Y/n, I have known you for quite long. You are a hardworking person, you have devoted your blood, sweat, and tears to this hotel. If I have to look for another person to fit to be my son's wife, it would be you"

"But Mr. Park, marriage is not game. You can't just marry and be with someone you don't love."

"Which is why I am giving 8 months to be together with him. 8 months for the both of you to know each other. By then, I know that it will all go well"

Y/n lowers her head, she can't just make a right and straight decision right now. Is marrying the son of the boss of the Hotel is the right thing to do?

"I'll think about it, Mr. Park"

Mr. Park patted Y/n's shoulder before leaving the room.

Y/n is a 25 years old employee at Rêve Star Hotel . A successful Hotel that is very well known for its high-class services. The hotel itself is rated 5 Star and is one of the most highly rated hotels in Seoul. The name itself also screamed Luxury. The hotel is a 215meters(715ft) tall and has over 60 floors. It is owned by the Park Family which is also known came from a successful entrepreneur family.

She is 5'5 tall. The color of her eyes is brown/black and has medium-length straight hair that falls to her waist. She has very beautiful facial features which makes her more attractive.

She is also a fast learner. Despite her young age, she already managed to earn one of the highest positions in the Hotel which is the Director of Sales. She is in charge of the marketing in the company. Thanks to her, the hotel had gained more attention. Of course, Star Hotel is already quite well known but because of her efficiency working at, she managed to help the hotel maintain its position to be the number 1 leading hotel.

Growing up, she never knew her dad and her mom was the one who raised her with love. Unfortunately, her mom died when Y/n was 16 years old. She has had to live with her cousin Lily and her family ever since. Y/n's mother is Lily's mother younger sister.

Mr. Park, The CEO of the company has decided to choose Y/n as his daughter-in-law. Not only for her achievement at the Hotel but because he knows that Y/n will be the perfect one for his one and only son. He thought that his son had already grown enough to handle one of his chains in Busan so he had high expectations for him. Because of that, Mr. Park wants his son to end up with someone who can guide him along the way and he knows Y/n will be the perfect one.

Y/n is not only known for her a smart and hardworking person, but she is also known as someone kind, humble, and never boastful despite her position type of person. Everyone in the company always loved her for that.