Chapter 8

•---------•❘༻

•---------•❘༻.✾.༺❘•---------•

It is finally the day when they have to go to the party. Y/n was in her room getting ready. She put on an emerald blue dress that they bought the other day together with Jay. The dress is a split-thigh long dress that fits her body figure perfectly. She didn't do much with her hair but did a bit of curling to make it a bit wavy on the back. She then just let it down naturally.

She put on her accessories and stared at herself in the mirror. She took her purse and glanced at the long mirror one last time before making her way downstairs.

She walked down the stairs slowly as she noticed Jay was already finished and was waiting for her in the living room

She walked down the stairs slowly as she noticed Jay was already finished and was waiting for her in the living room. He sat on the couch while playing on his phone.

He hears the sound of her heels and slowly looks up the stairs to see her. At that moment, his face lightened to see Y/n looking so beautiful in that emerald blue dress. Without realizing it, he naturally stood up by himself and couldn't get his eyes off of her.

She moved slowly toward his direction as she put a strand of her hair behind her ear. She stops walking when she is only a few steps away from him. She then slowly looks up to him and smiles.

Jay on the other hand was stunned looking at her. He knows she is beautiful alright but tonight, she is more beautiful than ever. He couldn't let out a single word as he stood there speechless.

Y/n begins to feel like there is something wrong. Is it her dress? Her hair? Or maybe she wears too much makeup?

"I-is something wrong?" She asked stuttering as she scanned her body wondering if there was something wrong with how she looked.

Jay was still there froze. He hates to admit it but he can't believe that Y/n is this beautiful. Her hair falls perfectly to her back. The dress suits her perfectly.

"What? No" He quickly said and quit the thoughts in his head. He can't believe that he's been staring at her for some time now.

"Are you sure?" She asked still doubting.