Chapter 54

•---------•❘༻

•---------•❘༻.✾.༺❘•---------•

Jake was pulling Chaerin by the hand and she began to slowly look down.

"You don't have to be that rude to him you know"

Jake stops his way and looks at her.

"Jisung is a nice guy. He's a friend Jake"

"How do you know he's kind? And how did you even know him anyway?"

"I met him 3 years ago when we had a trip to Busan and we happened to see each other again after all the years. That's all" 

She explained before making her way to the front leaving Jake. She feels bad for Jisung. He should be more considerate sometimes.

Jake then let out a sigh as he realized what he had just done.

Chaerin made her way next to Yeeun with her straight face. Yeeun was smilingly at the before looking at her. She wonders. 

"Are you okay? Where have you been?"

"Yeah. I just watched the show from the back" 

She said before smiling and looking back at the front.

As soon as the performance ended Yeeun let out a sad sigh. 

"Aww it's over"

Chaerin on the other hand was serious and didn't even bother to know whether the show finished or not.

Jake then slowly made his way to them. He went next to Ni-ki while cheering and clapping loudly as soon as the performance was over. He looked over to his side only to find Chaerin with a straight face and not bothering to look around with her arms crossed.

Jay was cheering too. He was cut from cheering when he noticed that Jake was just coming from the back and was looking at Chaerin. He looks at her and she seems to be very mad and upset about something. He looked back to Jake and found him staring at her. He began to think to himself what happened between them.

"Hyung! Let's go take a picture with them!" 

Jungwon said and Jake was cut in his thoughts.

"Huh? Yeah sure" 

All of them took pictures with the performers even Jake and Chaerin. She tried to hide what was going on with them by just smiling. It took them some time before they were finally satisfied and made their way back to have their dinner.

All of them entered the Bistro as they were guided by the waiter. Since there were 9 of them, they decided to sit onatne of the main table. On Chaerin's left was Yeeun and on her right was Jake. They made their way inside and ordered their food.

They talk and have conversations about what they are gonna do tomorrow. Not long after that, the food arrived and they began to dig in. They are quite hungry actually and the food just made it twice better.