Chapter 36

•---------•❘༻

•---------•❘༻.✾.༺❘•---------•

A month had passed. Jay has been spending more time with Yeeun than with Y/n now. Even so, she tried to understand him and believed that Yeeun needed him more than she needed him.

She tried to stay positive in everything because Jay still cared for her like always. Nothing changed between them. Sometimes, Y/n will also go to the hospital to bring Yeeun flowers and healthy food.

She would even spend time at the hospital to talk with Yeeun. They have become close friends now.

"Your lunch is ready, this is a healthy porridge. I made sure they have put enough vegetables for you" She carefully put down the hot porridge on the table next to the sofa.

"Yahh!! you shouldn't have done that" Yeeun said while throwing the pillow not quite hard at Jay while laughing.

"But I already did," Jay said laughing while trying to avoid the pillow

"They would think that I'm a sick lady who always asked for extra chicken" she added more.

"But you are a sick lady" Jay joked more

"Stop it," she said playfully.

Jay just stopped himself but still managed to let out a small laugh.

Y/n who was behind the two was watching them as they were bickering with each other. She was happy to see Yeeun getting better. But why is she getting a bit sad and perhaps jealous seeing Jay spending more time day by day with Yeeun? Even some of the work in the office covered up for him. She was getting busier and busier each day but still even made time to see Yeeun at the hospital.

She pushed the negative thoughts. 

"Y/n why would you even think about it that way? You should be happy that Yeeun is getting better, that she can finally laugh around now"

"Y/n didn't see you entered just now"

 Yeeun finally noticed her in the room.

Jay turned his back to see Y/n standing by the table. 

"You come in silence," he said.

"I did say something just now but I guess you guys didn't hear it since the two of you got caught up in your world" 

She said enough to make the both of them silent.

Yeeun and Jay made eye contact with each other as if they were feeling bad about what they did to her.

"But it's okay. I was just saying Yeeun you should each more vegetables so that you can fight your sickness" She put the tray on Yeeun's table on the bed.

She then took out some of Yeeun's medicine. "Also, don't forget to eat your medicine. You need them to stay strong," she said while preparing some of it on the table.