Chapter 11

•---------•❘༻

•---------•❘༻.✾.༺❘•---------•

It's been 2 months since Jay and Y/n were engaged yet nothing changed. At some point, Jay was still cold to her.

Jay's feelings for Yeeun stay the same. They still meet up quietly for some time.

Y/n on the other hand was working so hard to help run the hotel by doing so many marketing strategies to attract guests to their hotel. She always gives her best in everything which makes Mr. Park to be proud of her. They received many reservations and many events that took place in their Hotel Ballroom for the past 2 months. She took over all of the hotels under them and tried to maintain its sales.

She was busy discussing something with one of the staff when a notification suddenly popped out of her screen.

She ignored it and continued talking. It then made a sound again.

She finally decided to check it. It was from Jay.

📩

- Dinner tonight
- Same place as usual
- If I can't make it, you know what to do
- Sorry in advance

She let out a big sigh and locked her phone. Jay was always like that. He always plans a dinner but never once does he attend it. He just makes it as an excuse for his father.

~ °❈° ~

"I'm gonna have dinner tonight with one of the important guests. But they seem to be having something tonight too. They said they'll let me know after. If they happen to cancel it, then I'll have dinner with Y/n"

"And if they do confirm it, what will happen to your date with Y/n?"

"She'll be okay. She'll understand it since this is not her first time"

"Huh?"

Jake was so confused right now. He seems to not get what his best friend is trying to say.

"You make it sound like having dinner with her is an option, Jay. It's like if that meeting of yours will be canceled, only then you'll go and have dinner with her"

"That is precisely what I'm trying to do. Good guess" Jay let out impressed

"You're serious with this??" Jake asked in disbelief. He doesn't even realize that he already got up from his chair on Jay's desk.