Chapter 7

•---------•❘༻

•---------•❘༻.✾.༺❘•---------•

The next morning, the two went to work as usual. Y/n arrived at the office and directly went to do the paperwork from yesterday. She is very professional when it comes to her work. That is one of the most admirable things about her.

Jay went out of his office when he saw Y/n was explaining something to the group of people. This side shows how good she is at her work. All the staff respect her so much and listen attentively to each word she is saying.

Jay was listening too from afar. She was staring at Y/n and suddenly realized how great she was at being a leader. He flinched back to reality when he realized he'd been staring at her for some time.

"Okay, so those are the things that we need to do for this project. I hope all the things that I have explained just now are clear?"

Y/n asked them as she stared at them in the eyes.

"Clear miss," all of them said in uniform.

"Okay good. Everyone you can go back to your work now"

And just like that all of them went back to continue their work.

She went straight to her office and closed it while not realizing that Jay was watching her.

Jay somehow found it quite impressive. She sure is talented and devoted to her work. He suddenly went back to reality.

"What am I saying,"

He pushed his thoughts away and went back inside his office. He sat down on his chair opened his laptop and went back to work.

On the other hand, Y/n was sitting on her chair when she suddenly felt thirsty and wanted to make tea. She doesn't like coffee that much. And so She went out to get some.

She took a packet of tea and put it in her cup.

Just as then, Jay happened to pass by. He was her and looked at what she was doing.

"Why didn't you just ask your secretary to help you to make one?"

Y/n was startled a bit by hearing the voice. She looked to her side and calmed down as soon as she saw that it was him.

"It's alright, I am more comfortable doing it myself,"

She smiled at him while throwing the packet into the dustbin.

"Do you want coffee or anything?" She asked looking at at Jay.

"I'm good, no thank you"

"Okay,"

She then began pressing the button and the hot water poured down slowly. Jay was still there looking at her.

She stirred her tea and looked surprised as Jay was still there.