Chapter 4

•---------•❘༻

•---------•❘༻.✾.༺❘•---------•

Their 3 days off were finally over. Both of them went to work as usual and Jay was the one who drove the car to work.

They entered the hotel and everyone bowed to them immediately. Y/n was used to being respected by everyone due to her position but this kind of treatment suddenly feels new to her. She smiles at them back politely and continues heading to their office together with Jay.

After some time, they arrived at the office and Mr. Park saw them.

"There you two are" He greeted them with a huge smile and Jay and Y/n quickly went to him. Jay hugged his dad and so did Y/n.

"Everything is fine Dad. I have gained some energy and I am ready to get back to work again."

"How about you Y/n?"

"All good Mr. Park," she said while smiling at him.

Mr. Park smiled at her and patted her shoulder. "You know Y/n, I think you can try to call me Dad now. In that way, you'll soon get used to it"

Y/n nods her head. But at some times she still feels uneasy to call him that. It's not that she doesn't like it but still has doubt in her heart.

"It's okay, just call me whatever you feel the most comfortable with okay?"

Y/n then smiled back at Mr. Park.

"Since the two of you are here, we're gonna have a meeting today by 2 p.m."

"What's with the sudden?" Jay asked.

"It's a meeting with all of the department about me wanting to hand over the Hotel in Busan to you and Y/n."

Jay and Y/n were in complete shock. Of course, they expect this to happen but not this fast.

"Dad, are you sure about this? Don't you think this is too soon?"

"Well the sooner the better. I have my complete trust in both of you, so I am looking forward to seeing you at the meeting."

Mr. Park smiled at both of them before leaving to get back to his office.

Jay looked at Y/n full of uncertainty.

She looks back at him and she can sense his doubt.

Jay sighed and began to walk to his office leaving her in her spot.

Y/n's department was on the 4th floor. The same floor as Jay's office. Mr. Park's office on the other hand is on the 5th floor.

She looks at him while making his way. She took a deep breath and then began making her way to her office.

~ °❈° ~

It was 2 pm and all of them were inside the meeting room now.