Chapter 3

•---------•❘༻

•---------•❘༻.✾.༺❘•---------•

Jay spends the entire day with Yeeun in private. He chose the place where they could spend time without anyone knowing.

On that night, Y/n waited for him to come home but he ended up just going straight to his room and not bother to look at her as she waited for him.

Jay still hasn't fulfilled his words of wanting to take Y/n out. At this point, Y/n started to lower expectations. She thought that maybe he got someplace important rather than to be with her. But still, she stayed positive.

On the next day, it was around 10 a.m. when someone rang the doorbell.

Since Y/n was in the living room she decided to open the door to herself.

She opened the door and was surprised to see a beautiful woman dressed nicely.

"Hello," she let out warmly "Who are you looking for?"

"I was looking for-"

"Y/n!"

Jay rushed to the door and was surprised to see Yeeun there. He was in complete shock. Y/n on the other hand had completely no idea as she just stood there.

"Y/n why don't you just go in, I'll talk with her."

Jay pushed her inside and quickly closed the door.

He pulled Yeeun's hand and took her away from the house.

"Yeeun what are you doing here?"

"I just thought of coming to see you"

"We'll gonna meet up again later right? Why didn't you just wait for me?"

"I know but I just thought that maybe this time I'll go to your place so you don't have to pick me up."

Jay closed his eyes and took a deep sigh. "You know you can't be here right?"

"I know, I'm sorry"

"Yeeun we talked about this."

"Jay, when will you tell her about us? In that case, maybe she'll understand and let go of you"

"I know but not now, I'm still trying to find the right time to tell her the truth."

Yeeun just lowered her head. She feels bad about coming here in the first place.

"I'm sorry Jay, I'm sorry for not telling you that I'm coming here. I didn't think of the consequence you will face if your parents find out that I am still meeting up with you"

He looked at her softly and held her shoulder.

"Yeeun, I love you. You know that right?"

Yeeun nods her head.