BONUS PART!

After they moved out, Raghav was still bothered by the thought of his father doing something bad, so he made sure that his father rotted in jail with no way to get out of it, also Pallavi's father became the boss and he too apologized to Raghav for what he did after killing his enemy who killed his son, while Pallavi was unaware of this except his father's part.

Arjun and Tara got married and are now living their peaceful life, Arjun is the boss of his gangster's gang, while Tara is solving her cases. 

Meanwhile, Raghav and Pallavi are still competing with each other, giving their companies higher profits. 

"Oh really? But I don't think so."

Pallavi bickers on a silly matter with the vendor, while Raghav sighs for the hundredth time, She is not even listening to him, and now he's tired of this.

"Just stop fighting Pallavi."

He lightly hits her on the arm and says calmly, but that thing triggers her anger and she yells at him.

"You just hit me?"

"Come on it wasn't even that hard.."

Raghav can't even get to complete as Pallavi hits him back, but with force, he groans as it hurts, hitting her back, gently, he glares at her, glaring him back she punches him so hard that he stumbles back with a groan.

He sighs heavily and looks at her with anger filled in his eyes, walking closer to her, he says in her ear, making her shiver. 

"Stop this here or the next time I'll hit your G-spot."

She gulps and looks away in defeat, smirking in victory he takes her hand in his and leaves the place.

Stopping the car at a traffic light, Raghav looked at Pallavi who was busy doing something on her phone, Raghav narrowed her brows in annoyance and snatched the phone away, making her whine.

"What now?" she angrily huffs.

"Nothing. Just loving to tease you."

He mischievously smiles as she rolls her eyes making him laugh and say.

"Those eye rolls ain't getting you your phone back."

"I'll kill you." she angrily says making him gulp.

Raghav has become less colder than before, only for family though, he is still that cold man for outsiders he can't trust, while Pallavi always takes out his playful side and regrets in the end when he makes sure not to let her live in peace.

He bickers more with her and loves teasing her, while she enjoys everything he does for her, though she too doesn't let the chance slide when she gets to irritate him, That's their love language, annoying and teasing each other.

"No Arjun I don’t need that." Tara annoyingly says Arjun chuckles while she rolls her eyes.

"Now will you cut the call? I am working right now," she says with a serious tone, Arjun pouts as he wants to keep talking with her while buying the things in the grocery store.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you which type of oil are we using I can't remember.."

Tara sighs as she tells him, and he smiles before picking up the bottle.

"It has been one year already and you still don't know this basic stuff."

"Naah it's not like that, I just want to.."

He was going with a flaw that he forgot he was just stalling the time so that he could keep talking, he can't get enough of this, he loves her the most, and even a minute makes it hard for him to stay away from her, only if he could stay beside her day and night he would die for that.
_______

Exiting the car, Pallavi walks towards stairs, as she climbs the stairs towards the door, she notices that all the lights of house are off, but ignoring that she opens the door and goes to switch on the lights, but stops when a small ray of light falls on board placed near door.

She narrows her eyes in confusion, she walks near it and saw arrow on it, Which showed direction.

Following the direction she walks upstairs, while smiling amusingly, excitement hits when she realizes that it must be Raghav, giving her surprise.

Following all the arrows she finally reaches the destination, their bedroom, she excitedly opens the door.

She took just one step in the room that her heart beats went up, she feels overwhelmed at the view.

Room was decorated so beautifully and it looked so astonishing, she starts walking inside the room closing the door behind her.

There were pink and white flowers placed neatly inside the vase, they were taking all the attention, sniffing them she drools over it and she stumbles when her foot hits the table, losing the balance her eyes widens at the fear of falling down.

But she sighs when she feels two muscular arm's preventing her from falling down.

Relaxing herself, she looks at Raghav, who looked concerned.

"Are you ok?" he asks with concern.

"yeah." she nods as she says so, getting up on her feet's, she again admires the decoration.

She feels special, he has poured the love he have for her in this decorations, he smiles warmly when he witnesses her getting excited for his decoration.

Finally turning towards him, she places her hands on his chest happily asking him.

"what is this for?" her happiness is all he asks for, putting his hands on hers he says.

"For you."

"For me?" she asks as her voice shakes, he nods as his smile gets wider, this feels nostalgic, her eyes were full of love when she looked at him, Raghav looks down as he speaks.

"I have never told you that how much you mean to me, you healed my inner child, you made me believe that I can have a life with peace in it and a life which I would have never imagined, you make my life colorful, with every bit of sadness, anger, love, irritation and everything. "

"This, this is nothing compared to what you do for me or what you have made me feel."

He says as he moves backward while pointing the decorations, her eyes glistened with tears as she feels nothing but a paralyzed happiness throughout her body.

"I wanted you to know that how much important you're to me, that how much I'll cherish you, how much love I have for you, and I want to shower every bit of it on you, only you..."

That's all, and his lips are sealed with her soft one, her racing heart couldn't take it anymore as she smashed her lips on his taking him surprisingly.

Instantly kissing her back, he walks forward while moving his hands around her waist, she walks backward until her back hits the wall, wrapping her hands around his neck.

"I love you." comes out as a muffle but enough to race his cold heart.

Pulling out, he gently cups her cheek, making her look at him.

"Let me make love to you."

"please." she says sensually making him smirk and lift her up in his arms, swiftly.

______________________________________

A sweet bonus part for my preeties, hope you enjoy it as i enjoyed writing it.

Love you all for your support and love for my book, I am blessed by you, please stay healthy and happy lovelies.