ROOM SHARING?

"But where are you going?" Pallavi asks, as Raghav was hurrying..

"I'll be back." Raghav said and drove off, leaving Pallavi at hospital, as they were returning after eating cooked corn, Pallavi decided to check on her mother, while Raghav got an important call, so he's going there....

"what's so important?" Pallavi spoke in annoyed tone and walked inside..

________

Parking his car, he immediately gulped down the pills and rushed inside the mansion, of his father, who called him urgently...

As he walked inside the living room, there his father was waiting for him, resting on sofa, Arjun was also there, but far from them...

Slowly walking towards Mr. Rao, he stood little far from him and asked "yes father?"

"so, did your mind changed?" Mr. Rao asks, he didn't even offered him to have a sit, while Raghav is sweating while standing there...

"a.. about what?" Raghav gulps before asking, and he stutters, his father chuckles at question before hastily getting up and walking near him..

Raghav steps back in fear and his heart beats starts raising in inhuman speed...

"taking my place! I am giving you a golden chance to take over my place, why don't you listen to me, I'll stop hurting you if you do so..."

His father says with gritted teeth, making him more scared, but Raghav Cutts him off by Saying "I.. I.. Don't wa..."

Before he can complete, Mr. Rao slaps him hard, his face turns towards another direction because of force, while Arjun takes few steps ahead but couldn't dare to do anything...

"you're just a loss to me, why are you getting on my nerves you pig shit.."

And his father again attempts to hit Raghav, but before his hand can touch him, someone grabs his wrist, stopping him from hitting Raghav..

"enough!" Arjun says and pushes Mr. Rao away from Raghav..

Raghav gulps before looking down, his eyes wants to pour out but he won't let it happen, while arjun comes in between him and Mr. Rao..

Mr. Rao scoffs at arjuns brotherhood, and puts his hands on his waist, trying to control his anger but couldn't held it back, and he slaps arjun too..

Arjun clenches his jaw at the slap, "don't you dare come between!" Mr. Rao says and walks away...

Arjun gritts his teeth and looks at Raghav, who was feeling guilty..

Arjun walks away without saying anything, and Raghav follows him..

_______

After coming back from his father's mansion, Raghav immediately went back to his house..

Right now standing in balcony, he is watching stars shining while thinking about the incident happened earlier..

He's worried for arjun, he lives with that monster only, Raghav don't even know that what Arjun would be facing there, all alone?...

He knows his father, that man can never control his anger and will take it out eventually, also arjun is a reckless kid in front of Raghav, so he's more worried..

Raghav knew that Arjun hates him, but will take stand for him, was new, he never thought that...

Only if Raghav had gut's to fight his father, he would have protected Arjun, but he's proud at his small brother who is protecting him instead...

But now Raghav wants to protect him, he too wants to stay by his little brothers side, who might not have anyone beside him..

Now Raghav wants to make things better between them, at least he wants his brother by his side, safe and happy...

As he was lost in his thoughts, he didn't realised that Pallavi has come inside the room, she slowly walked near him and put her hand on his shoulder trying to call him out..

But that made him startled and he moved away with scared face..

That made Pallavi devastated, and she knew why he is like this, so she didn't questioned that why he got scared and asked..

"why aren't you asleep yet?"

Raghav gulped the lump and answered "just, not sleepy."

Pallavi nodes while pressing her lips together, but her eyes catches a red mark on his cheek and she worriedly asks while putting her hand on his cheek..

"what's this mark?"

He gasps and moves her hand away, and he remembers how his father slapped him earlier...

"Nothing."

"what nothing, you gasped when I touched it, that means it hurts"

She says, her voice held corncern, her eyes were showing that she cares, that was more than enough for him to forget that what happened earlier...

He smiles warmly at her concerned state and says "I am fine, hmm.."

She pouts and nodes before saying "if it hurts more, than tell me, OK"

Raghav nodes before turning towards sky full of stars..

"by the way, where did you went earlier?"

"my father called me, nothing to worry though."

He replies with no expression, not even pain, but eyes never lies, that pain was visible in his eyes, the way he said that nothing to worry, anyone can believe..

But she, she knows everything, and now she understood that where that freaking mark came from..

Her palm turns into fist, anger rushes through her blood just at the thought of his father hitting him, this is so pathetic of MR. Rao...

"I'll go now.. "

Pallavi says before turning back, she was about to walk out but Raghav holds her wrist, stopping her from going back..

Pallavi squeezes her brows in confusion while looking at him, Raghav was staring her, with love..

" can we share a room? "

Pallavi was amazed by the question, but more like it gave her butterflies in stomach, her mouth got sealed at sudden unexpected question, she just kept staring him back..

His eyes showed love in them, he himself don't know what he asked just a second ago, he was lost in her..

The way she makes him feel safe and secure, he couldn't let her go anymore, his heart wants her to stay by his side, for every second, every minute and every day....

Suddenly he pulls her towards his hard chest, embracing her in his arm's, he smiles when she hugs him back..

It felt so relaxing to him, just her sweet fragrance makes his muscles relaxed, he closes his eyes and feels the warmth she is giving him..

Meanwhile her heart was beating so fast at the sudden skin ship, this was new and different to her, hugging him back she closed her eyes instantly....

The way this hug made her feel was indescribable, her breaths which were uneven a second ago because of him, was now normal, comforting..

Unknowingly they are giving each other the peace and happiness which they deserve, they never knew that thing's will turn out like this..

A forced marriage will work out like this.

Pallavi agrees to share the room, they both don't know why? But they want to stay by each other's side, want to make each other feel the love, Which they carves for....

Feelings growing with each passing second, unrealized they, what will happen when they will realize it?..

______________________________________

Enjoy the chapter and give your love! Ignore the mistakes..
THANK YOU lovelies for giving your precious time to my book..