I HATE YOU!

Raghav was leaning against his car, his hands crossed against his chest, waiting for Pallavi to come, he bites his lips as the pain keeps coming back, he's heart betrayes him by aching badly..

Soon Pallavi walks out and turns around to lock the door, and his eyes blinks in pain, he tries to fake a smile...

He rushes to take the luggage from her, she walks upto car and he puts the luggage in trunk of car...

She opens the car door to get in, but stops when Raghav says "stop."

She turns around to face him, with light smile on that pretty face, but to her surprise, he pulls her in a deep kiss, his hands rests on her waist..

And her hands rests on his chest, he kisses her passionately, pouring all the love in it, he tightens his grip on her waist and she gasps..

Taking the chance, Raghav slides his tongue inside her mouth, devouring her completely, their tongues tangles with each other, she squeezes the cloth on his body, out of breathe...

She tries to push him away, but Raghav pins her against the car and doesn't stop kissing her madly....

He was kissing her like his life depends on it, and she will leave him if he didn't hold her tight..
________

After pulling out they started driving back to Pallavi's parents house, she was excited to meet them, but something seems off with Raghav and she can't figure it out...

The uneasiness in his behavior was visible, though he tried to hide that, but she always see through him, and she can tell that something is really bothering him...

He tightens his grip on steering wheel and gulps the lump when the turn towards her parents house comes, Pallavi puts her hand on his hand..

Stroking his knuckles she tries to ease his uneasiness, cause that bothers her too, watching him getting worked up makes her go insane, her love is fire, she will go to any extent for him...

He forces a smile to her, she genuinely smiles at him, and his heart breaks at that, soon the car stops at her parents house...

She happily looks at the house before looking at Raghav who was trying his hard to not show any sad emotion...

They gets out, "go first, I'll bring the luggage." Raghav says, Pallavi nodes and walks up to the door, pressing the door bell..

Raghav gulps and looks at her with sad eyes before taking out her luggage, his? He have none, he lied that he have his already ready..

He placed the luggage near the house and immediately gets back on car, pulling down the window he watches her back hugging her father..

"oh my princess?" her father happily asks, Pallavi squeezes her brows and asks "why are you surprised? Didn't you two invited us?"

"what? No." her mother chuckles after replying, but was more than happy to see her at their door, meanwhile Pallavi's face drops all the happiness when her ears catches the voice of car engine starting..

She nodes her head left to right and turns around, just to find him driving off, on her back, how can he?...

Her heart crashes down, her body stiffness with sadness slowly taking over, watching him go away..

she knew something was off, something like this coming already, but still she kept ignoring bad feelings until he left her, alone...

Lying on her face, what was the reason? They could have talked it out, but he chose something horrible like this, her heart badly ached at feelings she is having...

She clenches her jaw and tries to not let the tears stream down, for her parents, she have to pretend...

She controls her emotions and turns around, "what happened? Was that Raghav?" her mother curiously asks while walking out, to find no one out there..

"No mommy, that was driver, he dropped me off, I wanted to stay with you for some days..."

She lied, her heart ached at this point, now she have to lie to them about their situation, Which she herself don't know what is?, she would have smacked his ass out if he was here...

" oh okay. " they don't questions more, as she seemed somewhat pissed, and they don't want to interfere in their marriage life if it is the matter..

She walks up to her room after taking her luggage, her parents very well acknowledged the matter, by the look on her face they assumes, something happened between them? also he didn't came along?...
________

Immediately droping the luggage on floor, Pallavi takes out her phone and she dials his number hastily...

But to her surprise, again, he didn't answered, anger takes over her body..

"at least fucking tell me the reason you idiot." she screams out, not caring about her parents hearing her...

Doesn't he know that she too have heart, Which will hurt badly, Which will long for him and which can even hate him for what he did...

After reaching at the nearby bridge Raghav stops his car, and bangs his hand on steering wheel, tears rolls down...

Guilt takes over and pain catches him bad, only if he knew this will hurt like hell, he would have stopped himself from doing this, he hate this and himself for being a total ass..

He was sobbing while putting his head on the steering wheel, when his phone buzzes, showing a notification..

He checks it out and a stupid smile spreads over his lips..

My wife : You fucking idiot, answer my call or I'll be there soon in no time.

Her anger is something he should be scared of, soon he reads it, his phone again buzzes, showing Pallavi's call..

He licks his lips in nervousness and taking a deep breathe he answers it..

"you are an ashole if you know that, if you would be here in front of me, I would have kicked your ass like you would beg for me to not kill you and how can you be so dick leaving me alone here and also lying to me how how can you..."

She keeps on scolding him, while he crazily smiles at her voice which makes his heart beat madly..

leaning back on his seat he bites his thumbs nail while smiling and hearing her scolding, not even saying anything..

" I hate you. " she says and finally stops there, his eyes darkened at those words of her..

His expressions changes into cold one and he says making her heart skip a beat..

"you dare say that again and I'll fuck you hard, reminding you that I'm the one whom you belong."

______________________________________

Enjoy the chapter and ignore my mistakes!
Love you pretties, hope you all are doing fine.