CAN'T CONTROL!

Next Day.

"oh come on catch me, catch me if you can.."

Pallavi giggles after yelling that, running behind the living room sofa, she stops when he sighs heavily and puts his hands on his waist..

He glares her with narrowed eyes, Pallavi smiles cheekily and raises her brows before smirking when he says..

"this will cost you, once you're in my hands.."

Raghav sternly says, his voice sounded like a warning..

"oh, for that, you have to catch me Mr. Rao!"

She snaps back with challenging tone, Raghav rolls his eyes before chasing her again..

He was talking on phone when Pallavi snatches that phone and starts teasing him by not giving it back, she runs away while telling him to catch her...

Pallavi takes round of dinning table, as Raghav keeps chasing her, she giggles as he keeps making hundred types of faces, he hates chasing..

"Pallavi stop now, give my phone back..."

"sorry Mr. Rao, but you can't get it back unless you..."

"your father..."

Raghav interrupts and points at nothing, while Pallavi looks at nothing as he was lying..

Taking the opportunity he grabs her wrist, taking the phone back..

Raghav smirks, after finally catching the thief..

Pallavi smiles, awkwardly, raghav smiles sweetly and puts his phone aside, giving his all attention to the girl he admires the most..

Trapping her between him and dinning table, he leans forward, while putting his hands on table, Pallavi puts her palms on his chest, leaning backward..

"stop causing troubles."

He says near her ear, while Pallavi shivers under him, but his words were questionable...

"what trouble?" she asks.

Raghav looks straight into her eyes and says "my hormones, you're causing trouble to them.."

Her breathe shakes at those unexpected words, while he was lovingly staring her...

"I told you, your actions will cost you, now..."

"No turning back!"

Completing his words, he smashes his lips on her, kissing her passionately..

Kissing him back, she pulls him more closer to her..

Pallavi clutches his shirt when he inserts his tongue inside her mouth, devouring it like a hungry man...

Lifting her up by waist he puts her on table, still kissing, spreading her legs, he closes the gap between them by coming more closer to her body..

Pulling her by her nape he keeps connecting their bodies, not wanting to pull away, he makes things hard for her, as she pushes him away, out of breathe...

Wanting to take the breathe, she keeps pushing, but he seems unrealized, until she harshly pushes him away...

Breathing heavily, she looks at his breathless figure, his lips parted at the action, Pallavi gulps at his eyes, which were concerned at sudden force..

"I.. I am sorr.."

Raghav tries to say, but pulling him by his collers, she pecks his lips..

"it's ok, I can understand.."