BETRAYAL?

After getting betrayed by her husband Pallavi takes heavy steps into the mansion and screams "RAGHAV RAO"...

She yells until he appears in front of her, his expressions were cold as always, he looked at her with coldness in his eyes, and her eyes were screaming betrayal.

She didn't wait for him to come down and climbed the stairs to him, they were now standing right in between of stairs...

"Do you know how much loss we faced?" Pallavi yelled at his face, he had no expression on his face "I won't let you walk over it!"

He rolled his eyes and which triggers her, "Ain't you the one, who started this race? Now face the crisis"

He calmly replied and was about to walk down when she held him by the arm and made him look at her.

"Mark my words! This will cost you.."

"you already lost from starting, don't you think that this is too much to say.."

Raghav interrupts her and exclaims, at which she scoffs and nodes her head up and down while poking her cheek with her tongue, while the smirk was hanging on his lips...

"fine let's play fair!" she says and turns around to walk down, and he's still smirking at her having nothing to say.

And both walk down to the dining room.

Their parents got both of them married! Forcefully! Both were against marriage, which was accepted by their father and mothers, but their mothers rule each family, which lead them to tie the knot with each other.

Both have their businesses and are successful, but Pallavi was the first to rule the business world, but when Raghav entered, he took over the whole business world and made Pallavi's products less impressive, which can't be accepted by Pallavi, which was the only reason she denied to Marry him.

They are three days married and already started bickering and challenging each other.

She challenged him to try and win the tender, which she already lost...

_________

"Don't worry, I have already covered the loss.."

"yes, but we would have gotten much.."

"Shhh!" Tara stops her from speaking further by placing an apple in Pallavi's mouth, Pallavi pouts and looks at Tara...

"it's ok, next time try hard." Tara consoles her, Pallavi sulks at her words and rolls her eyes.

"thanks to you, I can get proper legal support" Pallavi smirks and says to proud Tara, who flips her hair at being the best lawyer and as well as a best friend to Pallavi!...

Tara is a lawyer who always supports her friend Pallavi in every bad situation, but she is not like Pallavi a bold and fierce girl, she's a soft and sweet girl even though she is a lawyer, she stays soft...

"what the hell is this?" Pallavi asks and grabs the newspaper from the table, she reads it "Raghav Rao meets the drug dealers and finalises the deal this morning, what?"

Pallavi was confused at the news and looks at Tara who is also confused.

_________

Raghav throws the newspaper away and runs his hands in his hair before saying.

"Drugs? Seriously?"

He nods his head in disappointment, but his heart ached at the thought of who would have done this. Does he knows?...

He was lost in his thoughts and didn't realise that someone entered his cabin, "Raghav?" the person yelled and Raghav blinked his eyes before coming back to reality...

He looked at the owner of the voice, he was speechless at the appearance, his lips curved up into a small smile but faded away soon when the person spoke " Drugs? You must love having this type of scandal, how much more you will fall?"

"Arjun!" Raghav stops him and he stands up, while Arjun smirks and rests his ass on the sofa of the cabin, Raghav gritted his teeth and asked.

"what brought you here?" Arjun grins and says "sister in law! Want to meet her"

"for what?" Raghav asks making Arjun look at him, "Don't worry I won't tell her about how..."

"she's not here." Raghav interrupts and puts his words heavily, ignoring eye contact with Arjun, Arjun scoffs and walks near Raghav before saying.

"why are you sweating? I haven't even taken his name.."

Raghav glares at him as Arjun crossed the limit, Arjun smirked and walked out, leaving a devastated Raghav...

Arjun is not into any business or something, he loves to do what makes him happy, and that led him to become a gangster, Arjun's image in front of people is, as an infamous gangster, a heartthrob, no one goes against him, and everyone pleads him...

______________________________________

Enjoy the chapter and ignore my mistakes...

Comment your reviews, so that I can write the next chapter...