FINAL!

"your dead son?" Raghav confusedly asks, he was unaware of this fact..

"your father is holding the killer who killed my son as a hostage, because he wants me to make you do what he wants, and you know his intentions, so, for my dead son, I'll go to any extent."

Raghav's mind went blank at the confession, he didn't knew about this man's son, he even had a son? Why was he unaware of this? And how did Pallavi's brother died? What's going on and why does it have to be him to suffer every time.

" I wanted to keep my son away from this Mafia thing, so I never revealed about his identity, because I doesn't wanted my enemies to go after him if I mess up, but my enemies were ahead of me, they found out about my son and killed him in my own house."

"I wanted their boss to beg for his life infront of me, and when I found out who it was, your stupid father kidnapped him and held him as his hostage, and I can't go against your father, so I am doing what he wants."

Raghav feels disgusted because of this blood flowing inside him, that man who is nothing but a piece of shit, he is playing with everyone's life however he like, and most importantly his own son's.

"so if I take his place, will he give you your enemy?"

"He will." Pallavi's father replies immediately.

"And you can even hurt your daughter if.."

"I don't care."

Those words of Pallavi's father were enough to make him lose his sanity, if that is the case, then he will also go to any extent, for his wife.

"you trust that bastard? Are you sure he will hand you that man for me?"

Pallavi's father stood still, in all this he almost forgot that what is Mr. Rao, even though he has been working with him, he forgot how he deals everything, and after realising that, he was confused about their deal, but he still seems to trust Mr. Rao, because Mr. Rao keeps his words when it comes to his trusted people and Pallavi's father is one of them.

"Yes I trust him." her father instantly answers.

"Fine."

Raghav says that and turns around to leave the room, as he was exiting, he founds Pallavi's mother standing near door, she looked shocked, but she manages to say.

"save my daughter and yourself."

He warmly smiles at her as she was trembling, he nods as he walks upstairs towards their bedroom..

Packing her luggage, silently, without making any noise, he loads the trunk of car, and after that as he walks inside he notices Pallavi's father standing near stairs, he had blank face, sighing, Raghav walks near him and says..

"Don't you dare hurt my people, or you will face consequences, Mark my words!"

After saying that he jogs upto Pallavi's room, he comes down with her in his arms, she was peacefully sleeping, she seems lost in her dreamland as nothing affected her sleep.

Her mother comes to them as Raghav reaches down, while her father walked out of room, her mother placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"will you come with us?" Raghav asks with concern, Pallavi's mother smiles softly and says "No. Just take care of yourself."
________

1 year later.

Just that was it, their life was really hard on them, but they managed to come out of it alive.

After witnessing everything, Raghav decides to leave this place and city, they moved out, and he also told Arjun to join him, while that boy was all in, he didn't protested because he too wanted this, a change, a new life.

Without leaving any trace behind, four of them left everything behind and moved on to have a beautiful life with each other.

A place which gives peace and happiness, the new house is near a lake, there is greenery everywhere, a beautiful whether every morning, making their day nostalgic.

Both brothers have their house across each other, inshort they are living together..

Arjun and tara will soon get married, but they are still living together in one house.

Whereas Raghav and Pallavi are happily living their life, though that day Pallavi asked Raghav that why they left from her house, but her mother handled the situation and doesn't let her know anything about the her father, because Raghav wanted that.

He does not want Pallavi to know about her father, because it's already hard for him to hate his own father, he knows what it feels like to be a person whom your parents hate and they don't care about you, so he won't let her feel something so devastating.

These sufferings are hurtful as they are full of pain, how can a person survive a life like this, no one can ever, but that one person who never leaves your side, makes you happier then ever and you forget those pains and start smiling even though it hurts, but that is the life, you have to survive and thrive for yourself and the people you love.

"Raghav *laughing* look at him.."

Pallavi says in between her laughs, Raghav groans as he was busy in something and looks at where she was pointing, he starts laughing with her when he watches his brother running away from Tara, who was determined to beat his ass, because Arjun again did something to make her angry and he succeeded..

"but tara I said sorry.." he runs as he yells that..

"the hell? Now you will face consequences Mr. Arjun, just stop there.."

"No.."

Raghav and Pallavi were laughing badly at them, and Raghav accidentally hit her hard on thigh while laughing, but he stops when he notices that she stopped laughing and is now glaring him, he gulped and looked at her..

"it was intentional." she exclaims with serious tone.

"wha..what? No it wasn't.."

"How dare you." and saying that she starts chasing him who is already running to save his life...

*THE END*

______________________________________

Enjoy the chapter and ignore my mistakes.

Happy ending Guy's, I am sure you will love the end.

I am really greatfull to all the people who loved and gave their precious time to my work, I'll always be grateful.

I have to end this series here as I can't find my motivation to keep it going, I tried my best to not let anything affect my writing, but I failed, and I came to this decision, I am sorry for my inconvenience, but I hope you understand.

Please stay healthy and happy.