FEAR OF LOSING!

World stopped for him when he thought something going wrong with his wife, he would like to die instead, his heart started racing badly, he's breath went uneven and he gulped hard..

The thought of his father doing something worst made his mind go numb, only if he was with her, this uneasiness and worries would not have killed him....

He immediately dials her number, biting his lips, he impatiently waits for her to answer, but to his fear, she didn't answered...

He's fear started growing up, he stood up and called his secretary, after some seconds his secretary enters..

"call our emergency team and..."

Raghav tells him what to do and again calls Pallavi, but she isn't answering the calls, he's worries takes the peak, and he's heart starts aching badly...

"please pick up.."

He mumbles, he's voice pleading, his eyes getting teary, he can't imagine what could?..no he can't let happen anything bad..

Leaving his office, he takes his car out and starts driving to where he's heart wants to reach..

He doesn't stop calling her again and again, in case she forgot to take her phone with her, or it's on silent, or something like that but he don't want to imagine something worst...

As he was all into his worries, he was not able to keep a track of road, and in that hurry, he misses another car coming towards him, like it's about to crash with him, it was just a blink of time, and his car crashes with the other one....
_________

"I am sorry sir, it was our fault." admits the one with another car..

Raghav nodes while clenching his jaw, as Raghav slightly got injured, and he also blacked out after collision, he was brought by ambulance to the hospital..

The person who claims it was his fault, also got injured, not severely, just some scratches, both of them are fine as the collision was not that severe...

Raghav wants to go to where Pallavi is, but doctor is not helping, as doctor keeps insisting that he should not leave, and should rest till tomorrow morning, he's injury is not that severe, but he needs rest and doctor needs to run some tests...

In case if he got fracture or something like that..

Raghav is going insane, thinking about this situation in which he is right now, something still can't fits with situation, as he still keeps getting bad feelings....

How can this accident take place right when I need to be there, with my wife, why?? He thinks..

It started getting dark now, clock ticks to 8 at night, Raghav is still stucked at hospital, he tried so hard to sneak out, but it felt like everyone is just watching him, or is that True?..
________

"why? Why don't you stop ruining his life?"

Arjun yells as he finds out that Mr. Rao is plotting something new against Raghav..

Mr. Rao rolls his eyes not giving any attention to his son, he takes a sip and turns the page of book he is reading..

Arjun clenches his jaw and resumes" you should be thankful he's keeping his calm, or else you know what he can do, and what he can't, it's just a Matter of time and the tables will turn, with you begging on your knees... "

Arjun can't end as Mr. Rao slaps him hard, his face turns to side ways, taking a deep breathe Arjun faces his father's rage...

" if he could, he would have done something. So just leave now.. "

Mr. Rao spits with anger flooding in his veins, Arjun again clenches his jaw and starts walking..

But he stops at door and turns around, he reminds "You better don't pull his bad nerves."
_________

Raghav can't take this anymore, he closes his eyes in frustration and the rage fills in him, he opens his red eyes, and starts walking out with anger...

Nurse's tries to stop him, but he warns "Don't you dare." they stops and steps back, letting him go..

He looked like he can kill anyone if they try to come in between, he just wants his wife safe and secure...

And if anything happens to her, he will not let anyone breathe in peace...

Arriving at his father's mansion, he walks upto that man, sitting on king sized sofa, Mr. Rao, he was busy doing something..

When Raghav grabs him by his collars and makes him stand on his feet, Mr. Rao glares him..

"you pushed the last button, now it's enough, I won't let you walk through my wife, she's my wife, if there is even a scratch on her body, MARK MY WORDS, YOU WILL SEE YOUR EMPIRE FALLING DOWN!"

Raghav leaves his collars with harsh push, and Mr. Rao lends on sofa, no words were forming in Mr. Rao's throat, as Raghav looked like a lion, whom he shouldn't have awaken...

"Tell your secretary Mr. Arup, right away to put an end to your stupid drama or else, this will cost you.."

Telling that Raghav starts walking towards the door, but he stops and says..

"you know right, if I took your place then it will be end."

Mr. Rao scoffs and stands up before replying..

"that's what I want, I know the impact...."

Raghav gritts his teeth as he's done with this man's bullshit and again starts walking, but Mr. Rao's next words stops him and he was shocked...

"By the way, Arup is no longer my secretary, and I don't know where Pallavi is."

"Also Arup can't do anything alone, he don't have much potential."

______________________________________

Enjoy the chapter and ignore my mistakes..
Love you all!