APOLOGISING!

Raghav's words made Pallavi feel so low, what was her fault? She couldn't understand what to do..

It felt heavy, so she drove off to Tara's apartment, to the person who understands her, who will make her feel all right again...

They have faced many things together, they have shared every painful secrets with each other, so right now if someone can console her, that is only tara...

________

"mom where were you both? I came here for some work but you were not at home" Arjun asks to his mother who was cooking, she smiled and answered..

"we went to meet Raghav and Pallavi!"

Arjun was curiously listening to her, but when he heard that they went to meet Raghav, his muscles stiffened..

"umm was father there?"

He asked nervously, "yes!"

Arjun gulped the lump forming inside his throat before grabbing the keys of his car and storming out of house saying to himself...

"he must have got attack"

_________

Meanwhile Raghav came to his pent house where no one would be able to feel or see his pain...

He was sitting on the chair of bar, he was doing nothing, but just blankly staring the platform of bar, holding back his emotions, his inside was screaming and crying out of pain...

He was blank, the memories of past comes back hitting him hard, trembling his present, his heart don't want to beat at this point...

Nothing feels right, the only person he thought is his hero, made him feel worse and worse....

His one decision changed things drastically, making his life a living hell!

Never in his dreams he thought of that person becoming someone else at the moment he needed him the most...

Father! The person who teaches how to walk, make you feel safe, can also make your life miserable...

A tear rolls down from his eye, bringing him back to reality, he roams his eyes everywhere in room, thinking someone would come and hug him and tell him don't worry everything will be all right, I'm here!...

He breathed heavily at the thought that he is alone! No one is there! No one can understand him or his pain..

He pressed his lips in thin line in order to supress his sobbing, which eventually came out as a muffle...

He wiped his tears when he heard someone entering and looked in that direction..

He witnessed Arjun standing there with heavy breathing, like he ran all the way here to witness his big brother in this condition...

"Arjun?"

Raghav whispers, and he looks down before asking..

"why are.."

"none of your business!.."

Arjun interrupts making him stop, and walks near him before sitting beside him...

Arjun knew he will find Raghav here only, whenever Raghav gets panic attack because of his father, he comes running here to console himself...

And Arjun always comes behind him, not trusting if his brother will take any stupid step....

But Arjun never shows him, as he pretends to hate him...

"Fathe..." Arjun was about to say something when Raghav stops him asking..

"what have I done? What was my fault Arjun?"

Arjun stays silent not having anything to say but his heart aches at the same question and he snaps back..

"what was my fault?"

And Arjun looks at Raghav, who looks down at the question knowing he's right!....

_______

Next morning.

Its weekend so Pallavi decided to stay at tara's apartment, also after what raghav did, she don't want to go there..

While Raghav came back with guilt killing him, he scolded himself that why he have to yell at that innocent person...

He waited all night for her but she didn't came.

After making breakfast for both of them, he is now waiting for her to come, so he can apologise and can make his heart a little light...

He was practicing how to say sorry or how to even start a conversation, it was making him nervous as he never talked like that too her...

"ok... Umm.. I.. I am sorry Pallavi!"
"huhh yess that's itt.."

He says to himself, trying to make it more genuine, he is genuine though, but his nervousness is killing him...

Just when Pallavi enters the mansion, she glanced the area where he was standing and looked away before climbing the stairs..

Didn't even gave him chance to say something, he was lost at words at that time, he gulped the lump forming inside his throat and tried to call her out but nothing came out...

"Ahh Raghav!"

He hits himself on head before turning around towards dinning table, where he have placed the food made by him for both of them and sighed heavily...

Meanwhile Pallavi enters her room and locking the door behind her, she squeezes her brows and speaks..

"what was that all for? He wanted to talk? To me? Huhh.."

"well! now I'll not talk to you Mr. Silent!"

"what does he thinks of himself? First he yelled at me and now want to apologise, but no I'm not gonna forgive you!"

She scoffed before going to take a shower...

______________________________________

Enjoy the chapter and ignore my mistakes.
Love you all Guy's!...