NEW SIDE!

Bird's started chirping in a beautiful rhythm, making him feel heavenly as he opens his eyes in the morning..

A sudden rush of happiness rushes through his spine, when his eyes catches her heavenly figure, peacefully sleeping beside him..

His eyes stopped there, and he kept staring her without even blinking..

His lips curves up into a sweet smile, he turns his body sideways, in her direction, propped up on elbow head resting on hand, he keeps on admiring the beauty in front of him..

When he looks at her, he feels relaxed, all the pain, sorrow disappears, and his life seems beautiful, he loves this calmness and peacefulness...

Slowly opening her eyes, as she's awake now, Pallavi looks at balcony from where sun rays were coming, she yawns before looking at him..

Who is already looking at her, more like staring, she blinked her eyes before rubbing them, while he seemed unbothered, he's still staring her..

Her heart flutters and starts racing the marathon, she gulps the lump before asking..

"wh..what are you looking at?"

Raghav smiled broadly and spoke "you!", he's still in his previous position...

Pallavi was stunned at that, the way he was looking and the way  without any hesitation he answered..

Was cool!

"beautiful!"

He again spoke before jumping out of bed and walking inside the bathroom, and there was smirk on his lips while doing that...

Pallavi was too shocked to do or say anything, her heart was beating in inhuman speed and eyes were poped out....

" what kind of behavior was that?" Pallavi spoke...

"FLIRTING!" Raghav spoke from bathroom, his voice was loud enough to make her stumble from her place....

"A new side? " Pallavi thinks..
_______

Lightly Slapping her cheeks with both the hands, Pallavi tries to keep her calm after again remembering the morning incident...

"uhmm... What is it, huhh tell me? What is making you blush like this?"

Tara teasingly questions before munching on the chips and changing the channel of TV..

Right now Pallavi is at Tara's apartment, as tara called her out..

"wh.. what? Nothing.." Pallavi stutters with shy tone, tara pursed her lips with teasing expressions and asked again..

"Girl, what's with that tone??" Pallavi's eyes enlarges, and she glares the girl beside her..

While tara bursts out her laughter, making Pallavi roll her eyes and grabbing the fist full of chips, Pallavi shoves it into Tara's mouth, but she throws out everything because of her laugh..

And Pallavi makes disgusting face before pulling herself away from her..

"Ahhh, I know it's because of Raghav right? Hahaha.."

Tara was so bold to ask that, as for now she jumped on Pallavi's nerves..

Now she was getting death stares from Pallavi..

"ok ok sorry, I was just kidding!"

Tara throws her hands in air in defeat, Pallavi again rolls her eyes and sits straights..

While tara was trying to control her laugh, Pallavi clenched her jaw and spoke while still looking at the TV screen "you do have death wish!"
_________

Evening.

"oh, son please leave this, I'll do it.."

Pallavi's father pleads Raghav 10th time, Raghav was washing vegetables, ready to cut them..

"it's ok father, I'll do it, you go and sit with mother.."

Raghav says, his voice so sweet and calm, his father in law sighed after defeating, and went back to living room where Pallavi's mother was sitting..

She was overwhelmed by Raghav's appearance and was more moved when he removed his coat, folding his sleeves, and started to make dinner for them..

She got discharged today, and to make sure she's fine Raghav immediately left his work and rushed to them, even Pallavi don't about his arrival..

Pallavi was left behind at hospital, to complete some paperwork, and now she's heading back to her parents house..

"son tell me if you need any help."

Pallavi's father screams from living room, Raghav smiles before replying back..

"I'll handle everything, don't worry."

Soon Pallavi arrived, while jumping inside she looks at her mother, who looks more healthy..

"mommy....." she screams before running to hug her..

Her mother smiles and hugs her back, her father smiles while adorably admiring the two beautiful woman's of his life..

"so finally back! Feww.." Pallavi dramatically says, her mother and father laughs out, Pallavi smiles broadly before putting the car keys on nearby table..

"oh, by the way, go and help your husband.."

Her mother says, Pallavi squeezes her brows in confusion, "husband? My? Where?"

Pallavi asks with confused expression, her mother hits her on arm and she dramatically groans before seriously asking "is he really here?"

Her mother and father gawks her, and she gulps before walking towards kitchen...

As soon as she enteres the kitchen her heart goes crazy at the sight..

Raghav was leaning against refrigerators door, knowing soon she will come, he was already staring her stiffened figure, while taking bite of carrot he winks at her...

She will pass out now, the way her freaking heart is betraying her, and those stupid butterflies, she can't take this anymore...

She was gulping hard, Raghav smirked and turned around to take out something..

While Pallavi came to check that what he is making?, Near gas stove,
She bents her head looking inside the steel pot, "hmm.. Smells nice."

She flinched when Raghav spoke from behind, he was hovering over her small figure from back, he was so close, Pallavi turned around and looked at him..

He sifted his gaze from pot to her when she turned around, he raises his one eyebrow before saying "Ahh, I am talking about the dish I am making.."

He lied!

She clenches her jaw at how submissive she feels under him, she makes click sound by her tongue and says before pushing him away from her "ohh.. Whatever!"

Raghav chuckles, as he gives her space to walk around, she narrows her eyes before looking at him from the corner of her eyes..

"huhh, he's always cold, then what happened now? How come he become a pervert? .. Goshhh... Btw He's behavior is oddly overwhelming..ahh.. Shh Pallavi... Don't think too much.."

Pallavi was busy in her thoughts that she didn't realised when Raghav came near her and spoke snapping her out of her thoughts..

"SO HOT!"

______________________________________

Ignore my mistakes and give love to chapter, hope you enjoy this dramatic chapter...
Is this the start of a new love story??.. Stay tuned!!