FOR YOU!

Next morning.

Author's pov.

As the sun rays kisses his face, Raghav snuggles more into his pillow, but soon wakes up..

Rubbing his eye, he looks at the clock with other, and it is 9 in the morning, he yawns before getting up..

As it is Sunday today, he is free from work, soon after washing up and wearing his clothes, he walks down to kitchen..

Though his eyes roamed everywhere in house, in order to find someone..

And he found that someone in kitchen, eating her breakfast hurriedly, she looked cute..

Raghav smiled before walking near her, she looked at him and stopped eating for few seconds, but then again started to eat..

"what happened? Why are you eating so fast?"

"I have to go and check the consignment."

"This early?"

"yeahh, and I woke up late, thats why.."

Raghav nodes in understanding, while Pallavi is ready to leave the house, when he calls her out..

"umm.. Can I come with you?"

Pallavi was confused, that why would he want to come? But she was getting late so she just let him..

"Fine, be fast."

"yeah sure.." Raghav excitedly replied back...

First they went to check up on her mother, as she was peacefully sleeping they did not disturbed her and left after handing tea and snacks to her father..

Pallavi left her secretary to help her father if needed...

_________

"Gosh... Atmosphere is so hot, and I am not getting any taxi's... Ahh..."

Tara groans as she can't find any taxi, she was standing near road on footpath, waiting for taxi...

As she was busy finding the taxi, suddenly a car stops right in front of her, she squeezes her brows and looks at the owner of car...

Her eyes meet that cold ones and unintentionally she takes his name "Arjun.."

She was surprised at his sudden appearance, they are meeting after a week, as Arjun was busy with his work...

"get in." Arjun says, tara was hesitant, but eventually she gets in..

"where do you want to go?"

Arjun asks, with straight face, "umm it's too far, and outside of the city, you.."

"so what? I am free for you."

Those words were enough to make her heart race, she gulps the lump, and looks at him before saying the address...

After sometime, she started to feel comfortable, even though they didn't had any talks..

While Arjun was checking her time to time, taking glances, and he was internally happy for having her beside him...

_________

"so we're going outside of the city? That's where your companies goods arrive? "

Raghav asks while concentrating on road, Pallavi hums and keeps on playing with her phone..

Raghav was getting irritated by that now, they have almost spent an hour by now, but she is busy with her phone..

He is trying to communicate with her, but is of no use...