AFFAIR?

Pallavi's pov.

Running direct towards the receptionist, I asked about my mother, I was all tensed and hopeless, the receptionist told me the room where she is admitted..

I ran straight to the room, ignoring each person coming between, my heart beats were so fast and loud that I can hear them..

Tears are already fighting to come out, I was all shocked when father told me about her being admitted in hospital because of...

Because of a heart attack, she already have a weak heart, though this wasn't the first time, it started when...

When my younger brother died in her arm's.

That time she recovered with broken heart, and I know she will be fine this time too..

Soon I reached the hallway of where the room is, my eyes caught my father's broken figure...

"Pa.." calling him out, I ran into his arms, finally tearing up..

"H... How?" words are denying to form as I was crying, still I asked, he gently puts his hand on my head before telling what really happened..

"she was watching news on TV while cutting down the vegetables, she was all fine until news reporter spoke about Raghav having a one night stand with some random girl, they showed some pictures too, after hearing and watching those pictures, she thought it was real a... and..... "

He couldn't say further as it was hard to say that, m...my mother...

Its hard!

But Raghav? One night stand? Wh..
What?

I was shocked but I shrugged it when doctor came out of OT after operating my mother..

I asked" is she fine? "

" she is fine! But we will keep her under observation for some days.. "

I sighed heavily before nodding my head in yes to doctor, than he smiled and walked away assuring my father that now we can meet her...

We walked into the room, mother opened her eyes when she heard our foot steps approaching her...

She looks down when our eyes met, my eyes softens, father walks and sits next to her on the stool giving her concerned look..

"Relax! And rest."

Father says before stroking her hair, mother nodes before closing her eyes, and a tear rolls down her eye when she closes them, must be getting emotional..

Father gulps in sadness and wipes the tear, than looks down..

They love each other so much, they don't care if anyone watching them or not, they never fails to express their feelings, and I love that..

When I was small and watched my father loving my mother crazily, I too thought of having a husband like him, who will love me just how he loves my mother...

But look at me, alone, maybe this was my fate, having a husband who doesn't even talk to me, have a affair! Great! Maybe I deserved it, that man don't even know that my moth...

I was lost in my thoughts when someone knocks the door of mother's hospital room..

I looked back.

And the unexpected person was standing there.

How come he?

I was blank when I saw his face, all worried, huhh, I scoffed, worried for what?...

Raghav's pov.

When I heard about Pallavi's mother, I ran straight to hospital leaving my every work...

Her father called me out.

I knocked on the door as they were having a family time, I didn't barged in.

I looked at Pallavi when I entered the room, she was blank, no expression, she must be feeling different kind of emotions, as she faced her mother like this...

Her mother opened her eyes, I guess I disturbed her, she tries to sit..

"No, I.. It's fine." I spoke, she nodes before laying down..

The sparkle she had when I first met her, was not there, something happened?..

I was getting drenched by devastation until I show her fine.

She is like a mother figure to me, not like my real mother, who never even tried to give her love to her children's...

But Pallavi's mother, she always loved me, she cared for me, she always looked after me from the day I met her...

And when I heard about her heart attack, it broke me down, it panicked me, for which I had to take pills before it take over...

After spending some time with them, Pallavi's father told us to go back home he will look after her for tonight..

Pallavi tried to convince him that she will stay as she don't want to leave her mother alone, but when her mother assured her that she will be fine and leave, she listened to her without complaining....

As we were walking out of hospital, I tried to talk to Pallavi, but she ignored me, and it hurts, dont know why? But when she ignored me I felt hurt...

"drop me at my parents house."

She spoke before getting in the car, I stayed silent for a minute, don't know why but I don't want her to stay away from me...

I started the engine and we drove off.

"why your parents hou..."

"None of your business."

She cuts me off, her voice held anger.

.......

" is Raghav really having a affair? "
Pallavi's mother asks to her husband..

" No! He can never. Trust me. "

Pallavi's mother sighs heavily, and feels relaxed, that Raghav is not a bad person, he will not cheat her daughter, she's assured by the tone of her husband, he never lies.

And he knows that, it must be Raghav's father's deed...

_______

We reached her parents house, she doesn't say anything nor looks at me and gets out of car...

I too gets out, I walked behind her, she wasn't paying any attention to me...

When she reached the door she stopped and unlocked it, I silently watched her every move...

She looks so mesmerising, her skin is shining, she's so delicate and soft that I want to ruin her...

I want to devour her delicious lips..

I got snapped out of my thoughts when she opened the door with loud voice, and it hits me that what am I thinking..

How can I be so insensible, how can I have this kind of thoughts when her mother is in hospital....

______________________________________

Enjoy the chapter and ignore my mistakes.

Love you all.

Sorry for late update.