PICK UP!

NEXT DAY.

After making Raghav's whole wardrobe empty, Pallavi is now sitting on sofa of living room, waiting for him to call her out or do something...

She was so excited to see him screaming and begging to her for his clothes..

She was waiting for him from almost 30 minutes but nothing happened, now her patience is disappearing..

She was about to check on the situation when Raghav climbs down the stairs, wearing black tuxedo which looks freaking perfect on him, and he looked a whole meal in that...

Pallavi's eyes popped out at the scene, while Raghav was busy in his phone and he walked past through her without giving any glance to her shocked figure..

He left for work while Pallavi is still in dilemma "from where did he got that piece of shitt..." she groaned and walked away before hitting the chair near her, Which eventually gave her pain and she gasped...

__________

"why the fuck this man won't pick up my calls?" Pallavi groans and rolls her chair towards the direction of window of her cabin, and she admires the calming view of night...

She called Raghav for the fifth time but he did not answered..

She wanted him to pick her up from work, but he's not even answering her calls "what should I do now" she thinks..

As she was peacefully watching the outside view her phone ranged, and she immediately straightened her posture and excitedly took phone from table..

But her excitement vanished away when the name on caller id was 'tara'

She lazily answered it and with no interest she spoke "yes?"

"yaahh why so low tone huhh?" tara complained, Pallavi rolled her eyes and replied "nothing!"..

"I know though.." tara speaks with teasing tone making Pallavi roll her eyes again "ya stop rolling them, they must come out.." tara says with mocking tone..

"shut up and say why did you called?" Pallavi asks, her voice still low, "oh right, can you tell me why your stupid brother in law is standing out of your parents house?"

"huhh?" Pallavi was shocked at the news, while tara clicked her tongue when Pallavi's parents approached Arjun who was standing out for almost an hour..

"why that bastard..." Pallavi stops when she notices that Raghav is calling her back and says "tara bye, I need to hang up, and manage the situation there sorry byeee!"

"o, oi Pallavi, no you can't Nooo.."
Tara groaned while grabbing her hairs in frustration, but when she looked at arjun who is about to come inside winks at her, she makes disgusted face...

"yess Raghav?" Pallavi asks, her voice all curious "what? you called me So you say." Raghav answers back and Pallavi gritts her teeth before replying..

"I just needed ride back to home."
She says with uninterested tone, his words made her feel stupid, and it changed her mood, which he noticed..

"fine! Come down then." he replies with cold tone "down?" she questions and instantly stands up to look out..

Where she notices him leaning against his car and already looking at her window, what? She was shocked at first but her heart fluttered at the thought that without her saying he is already there to pick her up...

She immediately walked down when he hanged up, after confirming that she noticed him, and also not wanting much conversation with her...

She was literally happily running towards the door but she stopped at her spot when she realised that what is she doing? "Pallavi what are you doing?" she questions to herself and hits her head before walking professionally...