JEALOUS?

"what? Are you serious?" tara shouts.

Pallavi scrunches her nose at how loud she was and says "yeah, don't scream idiot.."

"he's father is real monster, how can he... Godd.." tara says..

Pallavi nodes with sad face, tara looks at her and pouts before hugging her, she speaks..

"don't worry, everything will be alright, we will give his father the taste of his own medicine.."

"don't console me, he needs this, he's so cold, but behind that, there are so many scars he can't show.."

Pallavi says, her voice low and sad, tara nodes..

"I guess, that's why Arjun is also like that.."

Tara says, Pallavi looks at her with wonder, maybe she is right, no one knows his sides story..

How can he survive around his devil father, he might have felt suffocated, who knows? Both the brother's deserves better...

" ok look, don't tell anyone about this and dig out Mr. Rao's weaknesses, they will help us.."

Pallavi says and winks before leaving, tara smiles and nodes in agreement...

_________

"why are you always so naive Raghav? You know father is spreading this false rumors about you and you aren'..."

"just stop Arjun.."

Arjun gets interrupted by furious Raghav, who can't take this shit anymore..

His father is so pathetic, he spreads false rumors about Raghav, to spoil his reputation in business world...

"you know I'm not naive, he prepared both of us together for his mafia position, and I was the one whom he selected, while you were naive at that time so he gave you nothing, and that leads you to become gangster, just to show him that how much you are powerful... "

Raghav speaks his pain out as Arjun was doing nothing but pouring salt to his injuries...

But still that aches to Arjun, he's heart clenches at those words, but he keeps his calm...

" huhh, I'm far better than you.. "

Arjun scoffs out making Raghav roll his eyes..

" by the way, he's going to drop something interesting now, stay tuned, your in laws are gonna love it.."

Arjun says with uninterested tone and lastly scoffs, while Raghav sighs and closes his eyes in frustration..

This brothers can't stand each other but still takes out time for each other every time one of them wants to talk, this time it was Arjun, he wanted to tell Raghav about his new filthy scandal..

They both are lonely, they don't have anyone who can understand them just like they do to each other, and still hates each other, I mean like how?...

_______

Almost night time.

"oh thank god he came.." Pallavi sighs after watching Raghav getting out of his car..

She told him that she's hungry and he should be at xxx cafe on the time..

The way he's listening to her every demands, goshhh feels like he's in love..,Ahhh don't dream fellas...

He starts to walk towards the cafe door, the way sun kisses his face, made him look all hot, his walk was so addictive, he opens the door and enters the cafe looking all fine!..

Pallavi was literally blinking her eyes at how handsome he looks...

As he enters, some girls, clg girls, started to drool over him, they ran to him and started talking to him, he seemed normal..

Pallavi narrowed her eyes at the scene, she scoffed and looked away, but took glances from the corner of her eyes...

Raghav tried to walk over, but a girl held him by his arm and stopped him, she was too clingy, Raghav clenches his jaw, but keeps calm as they are just teen agers....

Pallavi pokes her cheek by her tongue while looking at that girl, she tapes her fingertips on table and waits for her to take her hand away...

What was that feeling rushing in her body she didn't knew, but she want all of those girls to stay away from him...

Girls starts taking picture with him, Raghav did not wanted them to do so, but they were literally clinging..

One girl was about to put her hand on his chest but before that Pallavi stops her by pushing her hand away..

Raghav looks at Pallavi in wonder, Pallavi makes them stand away from Raghav....

"who are you? Walk away..."

One of them speaks but Pallavi cuts her off by saying..

"He's my husband! So you walk away, aren't you ashamed of doing this kind of things, foolish, now move.."

Pallavi holds Raghav's hand and they walks out of cafe without eating anything...

"wait don't you wanna eat?"

Raghav asks, Pallavi leaves his hand and looks away before nodding her head in no..

Raghav felt bad, as she texted him that she is hungry and now didn't even ate anything, all because of him...

He was in his thoughts that Pallavi starts to walk in different direction, Raghav snaps out of his thoughts and asks..

"wait, where are you going? My car is ther..."

"No I have mine."

Pallavi cuts him off and walks away with sad expressions, Raghav thinks of stopping her but he had not guts...

________

In their own car's.

"Ahhh...what the fuck is this..."

Pallavi yells out, she feels frustrated, at the way that girl held his hand, but she feels more frustrated because of the feeling she is getting, she can't understand that what is this feeling...

Meanwhile Raghav was all lost in his thoughts, he did felt spark when Pallavi addressed him as her husband in front of everyone..

Her behavior was making him go insane..

"why was she behaving like that, it's not like she cares..."

He scoffs before turning his stearing wheel..

Both were thinking about each other, lost in feelings, finding what kind of feelings where rushing in blood, all felt new, what is it that always brings them closer, but also falls apart...

Some new feelings with different sparks making every inch of body feel the electricity of love and care, feeling of mine!...

Pallavi gets interrupted by a phone call by her father, she answers, but the second she hears her father speaking, she stops the car immediately making screech sound..

"Pallavi... Y.... Your... Mother....."

______________________________________

Enjoy the chapter and ignore my mistakes..

Love you all, please comment....