BABY?

"SO HOT!"

Raghav spoke near her ear, she felt shivers down her spine, as his voice was husky and he was too close..

"wh..what are you doing Raghav?"

Pallavi asked while avoiding eye contact, he was literally digging holes in her, she felt currents through her body, she gulps before walking backward, in order to stay away from him..

But to her surprise, Raghav moved forward, towards her, she was still walking backwards as Raghav was not intending to stop there..

Pallavi stops when the wall hits her back, she gasps at sudden stop, Raghav smirked when she gets trapped between him and wall..

He slowly closed the gap between them, Pallavi was gulping so hard, her heart beats went numb..

She again gasped when his hands made there way around her bare waist, his burning gaze and burning touch was enough to melt her down..

"Ra..Raghav..." she stutters while calling out his name, the lust in his eyes was visible, "hmm.." Raghav just hums in response..

Pallavi couldn't form a word, because of the closeness between their lips, it was getting hard that if she opened her mouth then their lips will touch each other...

Raghav was so into his desires, that he forgot where they are, he just wants to claim her as his..

Her actions are turning him more and more, his grip on her waist tightens when she looks away avoiding him...

"Pallavi!.." Raghav pleads out her name, he can't control himself from smashing his lips on her and claim them as his...

Pallavi looks at him, she looks cute under him, he chuckled before speaking..

"stop me please, or I'll ruin you right now and right here only!"

Pallavi's eyes enlarged at his dirty words, he can't control himself, But he's still trying his best, because he don't want her to get scared of him or think something else..

He wants her with her all consent, and not by force!..

Pallavi gulped before lightly pushing him away and running out of kitchen..

Raghav looked at her disappearing figure, fuckk, he just wants her under him, under the sheets, all night long....

Raghav slapped himself before telling himself "stop thinking this way about her Raghav, no I can't!!"

Pallavi locked the door of her room behind her, and leaning against it she puts her hand on her chest..

While thinking about the kitchen scene, she was blushing so hard, her chest was raising up and down, her heart beats are still uneven..

She looked down before smiling, she cupped her cheeks before looking into mirror, she was blushing more harder, her heart skipped a beat when the flashback of his hands cupping her waist passed through her brain..

"shitt!! Uhmmm...that was... Arghhhhh..."

She wishper yells, she was overwhelmed by the feelings he gave her, never in her life she felt this good when someone touched her...

She can't deny that it did turned her on too....

Ahh she wanted something more to happen, but, Raghav stopped himself...

Only if he knew that what impact he left on her...

"we are literally freaking married, and look at us, still stopping ourselves from making it out..."

She spoke while nodding her head left to right, in disappointment...
_______

"yes, everything's ready." Raghav spoke before putting the bowl on dinning table..

They all sat down to have dinner, Raghav was sitting right in front, opposite to Pallavi..

He's eyes never stopped looking at her, shamelessly, while she was shy at those stares but loved itt...

" um..we wanted to ask you two something.." Pallavi's mother spoke..

Gaining both of their attention, "yes mother say." Raghav spoke, and Pallavi hummed while taking the glass of water and drinking it..

"When are you two planning a baby?"

Pallavi choked on water after listening to her mother's words, her mother hit her back, to calm her, those words were just oil in already burning fire..

While Raghav was trying to control his smile, and Pallavi glared him...

"soon mother!" Raghav answered frequently, while looking straight in Pallavi's eyes, gaining broad smiles from Pallavi's parents and two wide opened eyes from Pallavi...

Pallavi was more than shocked, while that man, in front of her, was shamelessly eye telling her to shut her mouth and eat before he make her, in his way...

But he didn't knew that what is running in her mind at that time..

She was internally smirking!...
________

Soon after arriving home from her parents house, Pallavi stopped Raghav from climbing the stairs and asked..

"what do you think of yourself huhh?"

Pallavi sternly asked, Raghav knew what is coming now..

"I am really sorry for what happened at your parents house.."

He sincerely apologised, while Pallavi scoffed at his words and spoke..

"ohh.. So you think, sorry will make things alright?"

Raghav gulped the lump forming inside him, as he is blank now, her death stares are more scary...

But the way her eyes looked at him, when he was touching her, made him think that she is liking that..

" Mr. Rao why are you getting nervous now? Huhh..." Pallavi internally smiles at his condition, she was enjoying this...

"it is not like that Pallavi listen to.."

"just shut up Raghav, how can you touch me like that?..."

"because I am going crazy.."

"huhh?.. "

She squeezed her brows in confusion...

While his heart went crazy at how she's getting angry on him, he's scared that, what if she took it in other way and leaves him..

"For you" he takes a step ahead as he speaks..

"The way you touch me, the way you look at me, it makes me feel heaven, you're the only peace to my unending storm's of pain, you never fails to make me feel warm, that love your eyes hold, is what I want..."

Grabbing her small palms in his hands, Raghav pours out his feelings in front of her...

Now this will be the last shock of the day for her..

" Pallavi I tried to control myself, but I faile... "

" who told you to control? "

Pallavi cuts him off by telling what he wants is what she wants...

His muscles got stiffened at her unexpected words...

"why? only you can give unexpected shocks.. huh..?"

Pallavi spoke before freeing her hands from his grip and they made their way around his neck, Raghav smirked at her question...

Raghav grabbed her waist firmly before asking, she gasps..

"Are you sure? Because I don't intend to go easy..."

_____________________________________

Enjoy the chapter and ignore my mistakes..
Love you guy's, the next chapter is going to be more steamy and hott⚠️!!