DISCLAIMER

Started on: 1 September 2023

🎂 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK 🎂
______________________________________
-----------------------------------------------------------

🎂 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK 🎂______________________________________-----------------------------------------------------------

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

____________DISCLAIMER____________

This book belongs to
©lavi2912

DO NOT COPY OR TRANSLATE MY WORK

If you are a travel enthusiast and Jungkook's fan; then you are at the perfect book. I didn't find a travelling fan fiction of JK that's why I wrote one myself. I love travelling; although I haven't travelled much.

This is a travel story and a fan fiction of Jungkook of BTS.
All characters and events in this book; even those based on real people are entirely fictional.
It is completely based on author's imagination and it does not have anything to do with the real personality of the person. Except for his physical appearance; everything else is imaginary. The Author does not have any right on the photographs used in the story. The credit goes to their respective owners.

Reading Fanfiction is a way in which you can form an image(appearance not personality traits) of your character in your mind.

The story doesn't aim to portray any bad image of any place or person.

Also, the author has not visited all the places mentioned in the story. The data is collected from internet. The personality or behavior of a person has nothing to do with the country they belong to (as mentioned in story). They are fictional characters irrespective of stereotypes; which some people have about a particular country, race, religion etc.
If you find anything inappropriate; which hurts you in one way or the other; please inform in the comments. Author will try to change it as soon as possible.

Alot of data has been collected from internet for this book.

If you belong to a particular country; than you can share your views or correct the author, for a wrong information.

You can also share your ideas.

Do not read; if you are not 18+. I would not give ⚠️ warnings because it reveals the content in advance.

Updates will be regular.
It will be a long story because it's seven continents. What are you expecting? It's a travel book.

°°Pack you bags and let's go°°

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.