The Class Test

Diana reached her home and rested for a while. She checked her messages to see whether Julius or his friends have texted her something. On checking, she saw a message from her teacher saying,

"Dear Parents and Students

Kindly acknowledge the datesheet and syllabus for the 1st term examination. The examinations will start from next month.

Thanks and Regards
Class Incharge"

"Oh great! Now we have our examinations start and we have just one month to prepare for it. The cherry on the top is that we don't  have even 1 day's gap in any of the examinations (i.e. they had continuous examinations)" Diana said while being worried for the examinations. "It's not like we can do anything about it." a girl said. Diana turned around to see that it was Luna who said it. "Says the one who has studied the entire term 1 syllabus even before the starting of the school." Diana replied.

"Anyways, why is your mood so off right now?" Luna asked Diana while looking at sad face. "My mood? Nothing is wrong with it. Why are you saying so?" Diana replied. "Well it looks like as if your boyfriend broke up with you. Is something wrong between you and Julius?" Luna asked Diana while being worried for her. "No, nothing is wrong between me and Julius" Diana replied with no emotion. "I'll believe you if you say so" Luna replied and went to her room to study. (Yes, there's a room for Luna, Camilla and Emilia in Diana's house.)

Diana started studying for her examinations too. The first examination was that of Physics. Physics was not Diana's cup of tea. When she started studying, everything flew over her head. She was not able to understand anything. She felt annoyed and asked Luna to help her with it.

(Fast-forward to the next working day)
Diana was going to enter the classroom. She heard many people gossip to each other as if something really serious had happened. She wanted to apologize to him for the other day and entered the class. She couldn't believe her eyes......

Julius sitting with another girl. It looked like they were having a good time. As Diana went closer, her eyes widened. She saw that the girl was none other than Valerie — the leader of the school bullies. Diana felt a strange feeling she had never felt before. She had an urge to separate them both but decided to not make an issue about the matter and sat somewhere else.

The teacher entered the class and instructed everyone to be seated on their seats. As soon as the students settled down, the teacher told them about the examination pattern. She told them how they will have to attempt the examinations. All the students were given class test of physics and were told to finish it before the lunch break.

Diana was not able to pay attention at the class test. Instead, she was just staring at Julius and Valerie continuously. She clenched her fists and unintentionally broke her pencil. She didn't know what was happening with her but just knew that she hated watching Julius sit with some other girl.