A conversation related to their pasts

(Few Hours later)
Julius and Diana were done with one-third of their project. They were exhausted so they decided to take some rest. Diana suddenly asked Julius that how did he get to know that she was the mafia queen. Julius told her that he heard her talk on the phone yesterday.

*Flashback from yesterday*

"I need to pick this call Julius" Diana said. Julius nodded

Julius followed her to inform her about something but accidentally overheard her conversation.

"We need to find him no matter what. Afterall, he killed my family..........he killed the Mafia Queen's family. I'll help the Mafia King to find him. I need to go back now because I'm at a friend's house. He'll suspect me if I take more time to talk to you. We'll talk about this when I get home."

Julius's suspicion turned out to be the reality. Diana was really the Mafia Queen.

*Back to the same day*

"Oh...... But why did you follow me?" Diana asked

"Because I had to tell you to be careful of the slippery floor. I spilled some water on the floor but forgot to tell the maid to wipe it" Julius said

"Ok"

"By the way Diana, you had a panic attack yesterday and you were continuously saying to not hurt you and your family. Is it something related to your past?"

"Yes it is. My family died when I was very young.......they were murdered. I managed to escape because my brother freed me and a lady helped me to run away." Tears start flowing from Diana's eyes. Julius noticed that and hugged her. He also tried to comfort her.

"Why do sympathetic towards me? I'm a Mafia too......" Diana said

"Because I'm a Mafia as well and I understand you" Julius said in his mind

"Because mafias deserve humanity too" Julius told her and released her from the hug. He wiped her tears. Diana stopped crying and asked, "What's your past? Do you have a miserable past too or your past was full of joy?"

"I had a miserable past too but I won't tell it to you right now." Julius said