Falling deep into the ocean of Love

Julius's Eyes teared up as he remembered his story. Diana comforted him and felt sad for him. She never felt sad for some other person ever before in her life. She was confused that why was she feeling like this.

She thanked Julius for helping her to finish a long portion of the project in such a short period of time. Julius told her that it was alright and dropped her home. She thanked him and took the leave for the day.

(The Next Day)
*At the school*

Diana enters the classroom and saw Julius talking with her friends.

Diana went closer to them and said "Hello everyone"

"Hey Diana" everyone said

"How was tomorrow, at Julius's house, huh?" Emilia asked to Julius and Diana,with a smirk

"We just did our project, that's it" Diana clarified

"Chill girl, why are you getting angry?"Emilia said

"You-" Diana said and hits Emilia playfully

*Bell rings*

Everyone in the class sits on their seats and waits for the teacher to arrive

(After the classes, during lunch)

Diana enters the cafeteria and hears two girls talking to eachother,
Girl 1: "Do you know, one of the school bullies has a crush on Julius?"
Girl 2: "Really?!"
Girl 1: "Yes, it's true and I even heard that she is going to propose to Julius today"

Diana heard this and felt weird. She felt as if someone very important in her life is being taken away from her.
She decided to search for Julius everywhere in the cafeteria. She saw a huge crowd of students at a distance.

When she went in that direction, she saw that one of the bullies was close to Julius. The girl sat on her knees and said," Julius, I have been waiting to tell this to you for a long time now but today is the day I express my true feelings for you. You're more than just a classmate to me. Julius, I love you...... I love you a lot. Will you be my boyfriend?"

Diana felt angry. She went close to them and told the bully that,"No, Julius can not be your boyfriend ever. He is my boyfriend. He is just mine and no one else's. He is mine.........forever. So don't you dare keep your filthy eyes on him". After finishing the sentence, she took Julius with her to an empty classroom.

(In the classroom)

"Woah.....What did you just say there?Since when am I your boyfriend?and were you jealo-" Julius asked after realising what Diana just said a few minutes ago.

Diana interrupted Julius and said, "Mr. Julius Lauren, I think I have fallen in love with you." Diana finished the sentence and then kissed Julius passionately. Julius responded to the kiss by kissing her. Julius said, "I think I have fallen in love with you Ms. Diana Sanchez"

While leaving the classroom, they found their friends standing on the door of the classroom with smiles on their faces. They all said,"Congratulations to the new couple!". Julius and Diana asked them since when were they on the door. They said,"We decided to follow you because we thought you both were going to have a fight but we guess we were wrong".

"Since we got a new couple today, why don't we have a party tonight" Marco suggested. They all agreed except Julius and Diana. They said they won't attend the party because they had to finish the project. Their friends insisted them until they agreed to attend the party.