The other part of their relationship

"I can call my friends myself Julius. You don't need to pretend to be my boyfriend when we are alone." Diana interrupted Julius

(Flashback, On the Day Diana and Julius started dating)

"Woah.....What did you just say there?Since when am I your boyfriend?and were you jealo-" Julius asked after realising what Diana just said a few minutes ago.

"No. I was not jealous Julius. I acted to be jealous. We need to put up an act of dating each other. This is because I got to know that one of our school bullies is related to David. David has told her to spy us because he is suspicious that we are the Mafia King and the Mafia Queen. Just trust me and act with me."

"Okay. I'll act with yo-"

"Shhh.... Someone's coming here. Let start the act" Diana said

Diana said (while acting), "Mr. Julius Lauren, I think I have fallen in love with you."

(Back to the present day)

"Oh...My bad that I forgot. I'm sorry for the inconvenience Ms. Sanchez" Julius replied in a rude / irritated tone

"What's wrong with you? Whenever I say anything, you either ignore it or just act rude after hearing it. You never listen to me Julius and this won't do with me. We're Partners and we shall listen to each other's thoughts." Diana said as if she was annoyed by Julius.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you Diana? I listen to everything you say. I agreed to work with you even if we were enemies just because you wanted me to, and even today I am acting to be your boyfriend infront of everyone because you want me to. I'm sure you don't even know that I really love you. You know what Diana, I'm just so fed up now. You're just too selfish and don't think about how others feel.........Everything between us, it's over now." Julius said in anger and left the place.

Diana was shocked to hear that Julius actually loved her. She couldn't believe he actually loved her. She felt nothing about him so, she shrugged it off and went back to her home.