The School Bullies' Next Victim

(The Next Day, In School)
All the students were sitting on their seats and were waiting for the teacher to arrive. Diana brought the project with her. Julius told her to take the project with her and wait for him because he had some work to do. She was waiting for Julius to arrive when suddenly the school bullies entered the class and started walking towards her.

The bullies approached her. Diana asked, "What do you want from me?" One of the bullies held her arms and other bullies snatched the project from her. The bullies destroyed her project. They said, "Let's see who rules whom" and left the classroom. The teacher saw the entire seen and told Diana to go home and make the project because the project date was fixed and the teacher was not able to change it.

Diana left the classroom. She was going to leave the school but suddenly the bullies saw her and decided to bully her. One of the bullies hits her on the back with a baseball bat. Diana fell on the floor. They tied her hands and her legs with a rope. They took her to an empty classroom and started to hit her. They punched her on the face.

Her lips started to bleed but she didn't let out even a single hiss from her mouth. They stabbed her in the stomach thinking that she might react but she didn't. They even kept the knife on her neck but she didn't get nervous. They finally decided to kick her where they stabbed her. When they did so, she grunted in pain. They repeated this until they realised that she had lost consciousness. They untied her arms and legs, and left her in the classroom.

(A few minutes later)

Diana gains consciousness and finds herself covered in blood. She leaves the classroom and exits the school. She saw Julius waiting for her at the school's gate. Julius saw Diana coming out of the school and waved at her. When he noticed that she was covered in blood, he rushed towards her and said, "Are you alright Diana? Who did this to you? Is it those bullies again? I swear I won't leave them this time, how dare they do this to you!".

Julius was going to enter the school but Diana stopped him and said, "Leave them Julius. We have some other work to do. Let's go to your house" Julius agreed without a second thought.