The School Project

As soon as the Meeting got over, students decided to discuss about their projects.

Diana went to Julius and said, "Why don't we start our project today evening?"

Julius replied by saying, "Ok. Come to my house today, at 5 PM."

Diana nodded

(At Julius's house)
"What is the topic of our project? Mam gave you the paper containing the topic" Julius said and picked up a glass of water to drink it

"Yes she did. The topic of the project is  'Mafias and their psychology' " Diana said

Julius choked on water after hearing the topic

Diana asked, "Are you ok Julius?"

"Are you sure you read the topic correctly?" Julius asked with a stunned look on his face

"Yes,I read it correctly" Diana said while showing Julius the paper on which the topic was written.

"Oh........Ok, let's start" Julius said while still processing that this topic was given to them

(5 minutes after they start researching)

Diana gets a call , she reads the caller and told him that she needs to pick it up

Julius nodded

(After Diana attended the call and came back)

Julius said, "Oh you're back. So, the internet shows that 'Mafias are heartless people who do illegal activities such as selling d**gs. They are some inhumane people who do these illegal activities just for fun and they ar-' "Diana interrupted him

"No , this isn't right. Mafias are not always heartless or inhumane, sometimes it's their past that makes them like that and also they don't do these things for fu-" Diana said while standing with distress and anger and stopped speaking when she saw something.

Julius stands up and goes very close to her face and asks, "Well, how do know how mafias are? And why are you getting angry if I am saying something bad about mafias?They are bad people, aren't they?"

Diana stares into his eyes and says, "No, they aren't bad people. They must've experienced something miserable in their lives and turn out to be like that. Afterall, bad people are made,not born"

Julius said, "Why are you so sympathetic towards mafias? Wait....... Aren't you yourself a mafia?"

"N-no I'm not" Diana said

"Oh Come on (Julius said bangs the wall close to her shoulder and stares into her eyes)"

"B-but I really am n-not the M-mafia Queen" Diana said while shivering

"Stop lying Diana! You are the Mafia Queen and I know that" Julius said in a tone that scared Diana

Diana suddenly falls/sits down on the floor. She was shivering a lot. She covered her face from her hands and continuously said, "N-no , don't come close to me, please! Don't harm my family, please! I beg you, don't do this , don't kill my family, please!"

Diana was experiencing a panic attack. Julius knew that she was having a panic attack. He hugged her, continuously patted her back and said, "Calm down Diana, no one is going to hurt you. No one is going to hurt your family. I won't let anyone do that. Relax" he continued to do this until she fell asleep in his arms.

He smiled while watching her sleep peacefully. He carried her to the bed and laid her down. He gave her a blanket and patted her head while saying, "Cute"