F.R.I.E.N.D.S

(The Next Day)
*At school*

The classroom is filled with students, desks arranged in neat rows facing the front. The atmosphere is full of restlessness. As soon as Diana enters the class, silence takes over. Diana waves to Julius and said "Hey Julius!"

"Hey Diana!" Julius waves, saving a seat for her.

Diana went and sat near Julius. She asked him that what was the reason of the restlessness. He told her that it was because of what she did yesterday. The video of her beating the school bullies was uploaded on the school vlog and got viral.

Julius said,"I'll introduce you to my friends today"

Diana agreed

Three girls from the class came to Diana and said," You're so cool! We support you. Teach those bullies a good lesson"

Diana said,"I surely will. What are your names?"

Girl 1 : I am Luna
Girl 2: I am Camilla
Girl 3: and My name is Emilia

Diana said,"It's nice to meet you Luna, Camilla and Emilia!"

*Bell rings*
Luna, Camilla and Emilia altogether said,"The class is going to start, we'll meet you after the classes get over, bye"

(After 1 hour)

"Students , the parent teacher meeting is scheduled for tomorrow. Everyone is requested to come with their parents to the school tomorrow." the teacher announced

All the students said yes but Diana hesitated to say so.........

(After the classes got over)
*During lunch,in the cafeteria*

3 boys come close to Diana and ask her whether she was Diana or not. She told them that she was Diana. The boys took her to a table and said that they were Julius's friends.

They introduced themselves as :

Boy 1: Hello, my name is Leo
Boy 2: Hello Ms. Beautiful, my name is Felix
Boy 3: I'm the hottest in the school, my name is Marco

Diana giggled and said,"It's nice to meet you three. By the way, Where is Julius? He's no where to be seen but he was here until the last period."

They replied,"His father called him and told him to go to his house. Julius didn't tell us the reason but went 15 minutes ago"

"Oh ok, I'll have to go early too because I have some work to do"

"Ok, bye"

"Bye"