The Fight

(In the evening)

"I'll teach you some important moves for your defence. First of all, Make fists and raise them so that they protect your face. Keep your elbows near your body. Keep your eyes on the other person's fists. When you think you're ready, punch the opponent as hard as you can. Got it?" asked Diana

"Yes" replied Julius

Diana taught him a few more moves and said "Let's start the fight"

There was tension in the air as Diana faced off against Julius. They stood in a boxing rink in Julius's house. They circled each other, each waiting for the other to make the first move.

Without warning, Diana thrust her hand forward, sending a powerful punch toward Julius. He reacted swiftly, getting away from her way before her hand could reach him.

Julius too sent a punch towards Diana, who quickly ducked to save herself. She seized the opportunity, sending another punch towards Julius, who dodged it with precise movements.

Their fight continued as they attack each other with increasing intensity.

They both were getting tired as they had been practicing for a long time. Finally, Julius gathered his strength and attacked with full force. Diana could not dodge this attack and was finally defeated.

As the punch was about to reach Diana's face, Julius took his hand back and extended his hand to help her stand up. With a subtle nod, she accepted his offer and said,"You are a fast learner, aren't you?" Julius agreed and helped her to get up.

Julius Suddenly gets a call, he looks at the name and says,"This call is urgent, i need to take it." Diana nodded.

Julius picks up the call, the person on the phone said,"You need to come here as soon as possible, the situation is getting out of our hands" to which Julius replied,"Ok, I'll be there in 20 minutes"

"Ok"

Julius went to the boxing rink and said,"I am extremely sorry Diana but I need to go somewhere due to some urgent work.If you want, I'll drop you to your house on the way"

"It's ok Julius, I understand. I'll go home on my own."

"Thanks for understanding Diana!"