The Celebration Party

It was decided that the celebration party will be held at Julius's penthouse.
They decided that the party will start at 5pm and will end by 7pm. This was the planning but something unplanned was going to happen in the party.

(During the party)

Julius's and Diana's friends had already reached the penthouse but the attraction of the night was still not at the venue.

(10 minutes later)
Diana comes with Julius, holding each other's hands. Diana wore a shimmering black slit dress and Julius wore a black formal suit. Diana thought the house was similar to that of the Mafia King but didn't put stress on her mind about it because it was sort of a banquet hall.Their friends clapped loudly when they came. They all raised a toast for the couple of the night. They all were having a good time when suddenly some un-invited guests came to the venue.

It was some men with guns in their hands. They were their enemy's men. The men started firing. Julius and his friends saw them enter the house and decided to save Diana and her friends.
"It's David's men, look at their arms" Leo said to Julius. Their arms had a 'D' written on them. "Tell the girls to go inside, we'll handle them till then" Marco said to Julius."Go inside the house with your friends Diana, we'll deal with them" Julius said to Diana.

Diana went into the house with her friends. As soon as the boys saw the girls go inside the house, they took out their pistols from the pockets of their coats. They started shooting the men one by one. Diana saw this scene from the window. She decided to help the boys fight the men. Diana took out her gun from her backpack(that she had kept from her car to inside the hall) and went out of the house. She started shooting the men too. Diana's friends too came out with their guns and started shooting the men.

Leo saw a man trying to shoot Luna but he shot the man in the leg instead. Luna turned around and shot the man in his head. Luna went close to Leo and told him to go check the other areas. A man held Emilia from her neck. Felix saw the man and shot him. Felix asked Emilia if she was ok. Emilia nodded and told him to follow her. A man was going to stab Camilla but Marco saw him. He kicked him away from Camilla and stabbed the man using the man's knife. Camilla thanked him and decided to assist him. Julius and Diana were fighting with the enemies like a strong couple. They helped eachother whenever someone was near them. Diana was going to shoot another man but suddenly the bullets of her gun finished. The man was going to shoot Diana but Julius punched him.

Julius crouched to the man's level, held his collar and punched him furiously while saying,"Don't *punch* you *punch* dare *punch* touch *punch* my *punch* girl. Got it?" The man collapsed on the ground. All of them had killed all the men that came to attack them. The others came where Julius and Diana were. They asked Diana and Julius whether they were alright. Julius and Diana told them that they were alright.

Their friends said, "Awww man! The party has been ruined."

Julius said, "It's ok. Why don't we have a party some other time?"

His friends agreed and went to their houses. Julius and Diana were still their at the penthouse. Diana asked Julius, "Care to Explain what just happened a while ago?" Julius sighed and replied,"I'm the Mafia King and my friends are mafias too ........... But what about your friends? Are they mafias too?" Diana nodded.

"Ok........let's talk about this later. Why don't we go for a date tonight?" Julius asked. "Tonight........ No, I'm too busy" Diana said. "Then what about tomorrow?" Julius asked. "Sure. Let's go for a date tomorrow" Diana replied. Julius said, "Ok! Meet me tomorrow at 7pm in XXX Restaurant". "Ok"