Julius's Past

Julius was 11 years old. He was a bright and cheerful child, always wearing a contagious smile on his face. Julius's parents, were his world. They showered him with love, protected him from the harsh realities of life, and filled his days with warmth and happiness.

One fateful evening, tragedy struck their lives. Julius's Parents were driving home from a family gathering when a reckless driver, crashed into their car. The driver was none other than David. The impact was devastating, and within moments, Julius's parents were taken away from him forever.

It was within Julius's young heart that the true depth of the tragedy was felt. Overnight, he went from a carefree child to an orphan, his world shattered into countless pieces.

Julius had no relatives due to which his neighbours sent him to an orphanage The days turned into weeks, and the weeks into months, but the pain remained fresh and raw.

One day, Julius was adopted by a family of mafias. Even when he went to his new house, he was not able to recover from the pain of his parents' death. He would spend hours flipping through photo albums, reliving the moments captured within each frame. He would trace his parents' smiling faces with his fingers, longing for their warmth and love.

Every night, Julius would sit by his bedroom window, gazing at the stars. He imagined his parents among them, watching over him from above. He would share stories of his day, whispering his dreams and aspirations, hoping that somehow they could hear him.

As time passed, Julius found out who was the man that took his parents from him. He was none other than David, who now is his biggest enemy. Julius decided that he would kill him the same way he killed his parents.

One day, Julius's stepfather saw him trying to learn how to fight. He asked him why he was doing so. Julius replied that he wanted to kill the man who killed his real parents. Julius's Stepfather was impressed by looking at his determination. So, he decided to make Julius the future mafia king and the person who will take avenge his parents.

He trained Julius everyday, for 7 long years until he was ready to become the mafia king and was ready to avenge his parents.

Years later, Julius turned out to be skilled in Shooting, Judo, Karate, Martial arts, Taekwondo and many other fighting styles. His smile, was now not bright as it used to be, it reflected melancholy. He had learned to live with his loss, but the pain of losing his parents never truly faded.