The Parent Teacher Meeting

Suddenly Diana woke up. It was just a nightmare that she had. She was terrified after remembering her past. She tried her best to forget her past many times but was never able to do so.

She asked Camilla if she would go to the meeting with her but camilla denied. Diana got ready for the parent teacher meeting and went to the school with Emilia.

(After reaching to the school)
Diana saw Julius with a man wearing a mask. Diana waves to Julius and went close to him. She asked who the man was. Julius said that the man was his father. Diana greeted his father and apologized to him for doing this.

Suddenly, Julius notices a scratch on Diana's arm. Julius asked for permission from his father to talk to her alone and took Diana to the end of the corridor where no one was present. Julius asked Diana how did she get a scratch on her arm. Diana gulped. She didn't expect him to notice it. She replied by saying that,"I hurt myself while cutting vegetables"

"But how can a knife leave such a long scratch on your arm while you were cutting vegetables?" Julius asked suspiciously

Diana was always a bad liar. She thought what should she do now. She decided to change the topic of discussion by saying that,"Uhmm... Let's go to the classroom, my friend is waiting for me and i think your father will be waiting for you too" after finishing the sentence,she started to walk towards the classroom but Julius pulled her from her arm and pinned her to the wall.

"What are you doi-" Diana said but was interrupted by Julius.He talked to her in a deep voice and said,"What are you trying to hide from me,huh? Do whatever you can do to hide it from me but trust me, I'll find it out anyway" Julius left her and went to the class.

Diana was bewildered by the way Julius reacted. She shrugged it off and went to the classroom.

The Teacher, enters the room. She carries a stack of papers and looks slightly nervous but composed. She takes a deep breath and addresses the parents.

"Good morning everyone. Thank you for coming to this parent teacher meeting. I hope we can have a productive discussion about your children's progress."

Teacher asked Diana where her parents were. Diana told the teacher that her parents passed out in an accident. The teacher felt sorry for Diana and told her to go and sit on her seat.

Later, the teacher distributed the papers she had brought with her and told the students that it was their project. The teachers allotted duos of students for the project.

The teacher said, "Diana and Julius; Leo and Luna; Emilia and Felix; Camilla and Marco are partners for the project. The project is to be submitted by next week. I hope you all have fun while making your projects."

The meeting concludes with the teacher thanking all the parents to attend the meeting.